1%

-I finally made this small series into a book!!! 👏👏
I realized a lot of you guys enjoyed reading it and would ask for more, so I decided to keep the story going and NO, it will not have only 8 chapters it will have plenty more. ⚠️⚠️
-
-
-
-
-So Thank Ya'll for leaving love and comments on this small series that will now turn into a book! 💕💕
-
-
-
-
-Y'all may be wondering why I changed the title to "Its always Been You" Well I decided to change it since that's what it says on the Art, and it would have been weird if I put "Wanted Love" as the main Title, it would have made no sense. So I added the title on what the art says 💕 but I also added 'Wanted Love' on it so you guys can know what Series this is💕💕
-
-
ENJOY!! 💕💕

_______
______________
____________________
__________________________
____
________
____________
_________________________
___________________________

Tony Stark, playboy, billionaire, genius, and leader of Stark Industries, is a normal human. Besides the fame. However, that doesn't stop Stephen Strange from keeping a close eye on him, every little move he makes Stephen is always there. He basically became obsessed to take him down, not only for the recognition, but to keep his hometown safe. He became obsessed after a murder happened not too long ago and knew deep down it was tied towards the billionaire. Although he hasn't had any evidence to prove him guilty, he keeps digging for anything and will not stop until he has him behind bars.

It's been a whole month and the detective still thinks about the man. No matter how many times people call him crazy or Fury warning him about the "case," he will continue his research until he is correct. That was his skill, besides the awards and badges, Stephen was great at solving problems of cases. Which is why Fury trusts him with any case he throws at him.

"Strange," Wong's voice comes in the room making Stephen break out of his thoughts and turns his head towards the other detective, "I got what you asked for," he says while waving a Manila folder,

Stephen quickly drops his feet from his desk and smiles widely at his partner, "Thanks Wong,"

He grabs the folder from him and places it on his desk before scanning it. Instead of Wong walking back to his own desk he sits in front of Stephens while he reads a magazine.

"If Fury sees you looking at that, he'll put you on desk duty. Again."

"Then I'll just have to be more careful then," Stephen replies with a grin, and making his partner roll his eyes,

Stephen scans the folder once again, photos and all kinds of information on Tony Stark. He would flip pages when he already knew certain stuff and would continue observing while squishing his stress ball that Christine had gotten him for his birthday. She knew him so well and he couldn't help but feel a small smile tugging at his lips at the thought of her, he met her in the hospital when he was visiting a friend from work, and ever since they started to talk until they both made it official. They've been dating for over a year, and Stephen was proud he found someone after the incident of his old partner.

Stephen never trusted anyone after Mordo. After being shot by him and seeing him kill innocents, made him see the truth of everyone. Well, that's what he thought until he met Christine. He bumped into her while turning a corner and knocked all the papers from her hands, he apologized and bend down to help her out, but only got a head-butt by Christine as she too bend down. They both chuckled at each other while rubbing their sore foreheads, with a look at those beautiful hazel eyes Stephen instantly fell for her and smoothly asked for her number before he left the hospital.