Part 8 - We meet again.

*Kylie's POV*

I woke up the next morning with the smell of pancakes filling my nose. I slowly peeled the sheets off my body and walked downstairs. I saw uncle Simon flipping pancakes. He looked up from his pancakes and saw me.

"Ahh, Kylie! I made breakfast for you. Eat up!" He said as he placed a plate of pancakes infront of me. I immediately devoured them. Then making my way to the fridge to get some orange juice. Once I finished my glass of orange juice I looked up at uncle Simon.

"When can I get some clothes?" I asked him considering I was still wearing what I was wearing at the airport.

"Ohh come with me," He said as he walked up a different stair case leading up to the same floor. He walked into a bedroom that was the same size as mine and walked over to a droor.

"Here, wear this!" He said throwing some skinny jeans and a top with the British flag on it. I nodded my head and made my way back to my room. I changed then walked out of my room. The house was rather quiet. I walked down to the kitchen and saw a note on the counter that said:

Kylie, I got an emergency call for work and had to go immediately. Sorry! But I left the car keys and 2,000 dollars for your room and a whole new wardrobe. Please don't worry about how much you spend. And when I get home I may have some company.

Love, Simon xx

Wow! He couldn't take the 1 minute trip to my room to tell me? Whatever I better go and get my clothes and the stuff for my room.

And whose this "company" he's talking about?

*Niall's POV*

Today we were going over to Simon's for a whole month. We were supposed to come over next month but our tour got moved up. Simon said he had a new niece living with him that was our age, that got Harry excited. He always got the girls, every girl I took interest in he had to date. But, so far he hasent found the right one. I haven't quit thinking about Kylie. She never leaves my mind. The boys don't know about her I never told them. Never got the time. But I have been trying to push the thought away because the odds of seeing her again are 1 and a million.

We were driving to Simon's house right now. He said she may not be home because she was out shopping for things. He never did say her name. But I didn't ask because its not like I would be getting close to her.

We pulled up the drive way and unloaded our luggage out of the trunk and rolled it up the drive way and into the house. The house was huge. Even though I've been here more than enough times, I never can get over how big it is. We walked up the stairs to the room I would be staying in I walked past a room that was decorated with purple walls and pictures almost covering the whole wall. I then heard a blow drier turn of and a girl humming the words to Summer of 69. I smiled because me and the boys sung that song on X-Factor. Then I noticed this must be the girl Simon was talking about. Maybe she got home from shopping early. I decided to stop being creepy and stalkerish and go in my own room. I layed my 3 suit cases on the ground and it took me about 30 minutes to unpack everything. Once I walked out of my room I bumped into someone causing them to fall on the floor patting out a "ow". I quickly took her hand and helped her up she looked up after dusting herself off.

"Kylie!?" "Niall!?" We both said at the same time.