4. The Rouge

Ash's POV

Getting home from school isn't the best part of my day but i guess i have to come home sometime right? Well unless i decide to leave but I'm not gonna do that. Dad is sitting on the couch  when i get home in a very tense position, " hi daddy" i say heading upstairs i have tons of HW to do so why not get it done so i can enjoy this weekend. Dad stops me on my way up and says " Ash we need to talk. mind coming down here so we can talk in peace?" "Sure?" Oh lord did he see my report card? Oh crap did he hear about the party i threw while he was gone on a "Business trip?" what am i gonna do now? Just act innocent he might just let you go with a warning. Play it cool. "yes daddy?" " Sweetie we both know that your eighteen and i senior and most eighteen year olds get the title for alpha right?" Oh that does not help calm me down at all. But remember play it cool and you might survive. Lets roll. " yea?" is my answer. Great that definitely helped. "Well I was talking to some other Alpha's and found that until you find your mate to make you Luna of this pack i cant pass the title down to you. now don't take it in the way that i am rushing or pressuring you into the fast search. I mean i would love it if you found your mate but you still need time to be young. understand?" Wow that was probably the best guilt trip i have ever seen him attempt. I only planned on being able to run this pack on my own and reject my mate but here we are and he is pressuring me into a search for this prince charming. I mean he could be a freaking Alpha for all i know. He might not want to leave his pack and have me come be his Luna. I'm sorry but no I'm grounded to this pack. Nothing is gonna change that.

"Dad I have already told myself that once I'm 21 I'm gonna start my search OK?"

" I guess" wow so much for not rushing or pressuring me! you could just see the disappointment!!!

" Well sweetie I'm going to the store need anything?" "No. Have  fun"

"Always do"

________________________________________

Should I do another chapter tonight? Oh and BTWs im only gonna post on the weekends.