Chapter 3

We were all sitting around in one of the practice rooms trying to put together some lyrics, but we were sadly having no luck. Well in all fairness its kind of hard to think when there's this drop dead gorgeous girl sitting beside me taking in everything.

Raven had barely said a word all period, only when we asked her a question but they were still pretty straight forward answers.

I couldn't help but notice Ashton's eyes towards Raven. It was obvious he liked her and it actually made me a little angry, which I know is uncalled for.

Every now and then he would scoot a little closer to her and he would constantly try to start a conversation but it wasn't working. It wasn't Ashton though.

If I could tell anything about this girl, even in this little of time I've known her for, I'd say she's not much of a talker.

"How about?" Michael asked pausing a little to adjust the guitar he had, "tune out that static sound of a city that never sleeps."

He stop playing and looked at us.

"Fuck yes, that's sick," Luke said fist pumping Michael.

I looked over at Raven who was once again playing with her bracelets. I gathered that she does that when she was nervous, but what was she nervous of?

"You alright Raven?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?" she shot back.

"You seem... Ehhh don't worry," I replied thinking it might not be such a good idea to push it.

"Well there is something," she spoke looking even more nervous, but smiling at me.

"Yeeeeaaahhhh," I dragged.

"I can help with your guys lyrics if you want?" She asked so sweetly, "only if you want me to though."

"Yes!" All the boys yelled even I did. It caused us all to laugh a little.

Raven grabbed a guitar and started strumming the same chords that Michael was playing.

It was beautiful.

There was just something I found so attractive about a girl and and an instrument.

"I like the summer rain

I like the sounds you make,

We put the world away,

We get so disconnected,

You are my getaway

You are my favorite place,

We put the world away,

Yeah we're so disconnected," Raven sung.

What. The. Hell!

All us boys were completely lost for words. Ravens voice was so beautiful and so full of meaning.

"Woaahhh," Luke huffed in amazement, "your voice is amazing."

"Holy crap that was awesome," Michael added.

"Did you really write that?" I asked still amazed.

"Yeah, I actually write quite a lot," she replied.

"Well their the best lyrics ever, and you play guitar."

Raven was smiling and this smile was actually real.

"How much better can you get?" Ashton asked causing her to blush and causing me to get a little angry. Or jealous.

Really!

***

The rest of the day went really well.

Raven helped us finish our song we were working on and it was amazing.

I then had P.E and we played soccer which my team wasted in. My teacher even suggested that I try for the soccer team, which I was going to anyway.

Interval came and pasted too quickly, like every other day.

I couldn't seem to stop looking at Raven, but she was just so beautiful. I felt like we had broken her shell a bit, cause she looked a little more comfortable.

Then when lunch came around she was now even joking around and laughing with us.

I really like Raven, there's just that something about her. Yes, she's obviously stunning, but there was just something. I just couldn't quite put my finger on it.

***

"How was the dentist?" Luke asked as we got ready for band practise.

"Ehhh, same old same old," I replied plugging my bass up to the amp.

I played a few things and I heard the boys doing the same.

"So what song do you's wanna work on?" Ashton asked adjusting his bandanna.

"How about the one Raven helped us with?" I suggested and by the look on everyone's face it was a definite yes.

We started playing and once we finished we were all pumped up. This song was amazing and it was all because of Raven.

I can't believe how much this girl has had an effect on me in only 7hours. I haven't been able to stop thinking about her, it's driving me insane.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

It was a text from Katie.

KATIE!

-Katie Jones

Hey Cal, I was just wondering if you wanted to go to Nicks party this Friday?

5:37 pm

Katie is my ex girlfriend. We broke up a few weeks ago because I really just didn't have the same feelings she had for me. Yes, she is pretty and yes she is lovely but I felt I was being unfair to her.

We decided to still remain as friends, but we barely ever seen each other any more. I wasn't really bothered though, it was nice not seeing her everywhere I went.

Seeing as I didn't have any other plans on Friday I decided why not. I mean the boys and I were going to go anyways so why not catch ip with Katie.

-To: Katie Jones

Sure, why not? Ill pick you up at 7. see you then (:

5:39 pm

"Hey guys, I'm gonna head home. I'm pretty stuffed," I said packing up my things, "I'll see you's at school tomorrow."

I drove home and headed straight to bed, skipping dinner.

While I lay in bed I couldn't seem to get Raven out of my head. I kept seeing her face, and hearing her voice. I know it's a bit creepy but she's just so beautiful.

The most beautiful girl I've ever meet.

Hey guys, sorry this has taken a really long time, but I promise to keep the updates coming.

Thank you all so much for reading and I would really love for vote or to her from you guys by a comment or P.M, I love talking to other fan girls (:

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Song of the week...

There is none CBF sorrry(;

Anyways.

Love you.

Sequoia xx