chapter13

Mary's point of view

Alright; here we are only a few feet away from mahals kidnapper suscpect . I kept saying over and over to my self as i parked on the corner of hunters house.Well here goes nothing I thought taking a deep breath. The girls were in the back of the car just as tense as i was feeling. "Look there he is duck!",whispred Callie.hunter was walking from down the street in his infamous red leather jacket;to his driveway. Instead of going to the front door he went to the side of his house which would have been normal but there is no basement or door there. "What in the world is he up to?",breathed Amber from the backseat. We watched with a hawks gaze as knocked on the side wooden panels of the house three times and a little homemade door was quickly opened and before entering glanced all around him before he disappred inside. "What the hell just happened here?" Mickey said disbelif in her voice. " I have no idea at all but i think we need a closer look to hunters little cave?" I said with a steely determation in my voice. " let's meet here at 8 o'clock theres a party at Alexis house tonight and hunter will be for sure there we wont miss a chance to get laided." Ayla said to us. " plus i overheard him say his parents were out of town allowing us to snoop around some of are own," Callie quipped from the back. "Alright let's find us a killer than." I said starting the car.