Chapter 5

"We're ganna play a game!" Louis shouts, and the crowd go's nuts. "All right! whoever figures out this riddle will get a special surprise! Ready?" the crowd responds with various yells and screams of joy. " Here's the riddle 'Phil is the son Ben. So, Ben is the ____ of Phil father?'" Zayn asks the crowd. He continues "There's some paper and a pencil underneath all of your seats. Write your name, cell number, and answer. Then put them all one of the boxes the ushers are walking around with. Orderly please." Everyone writes down an answer and passes it to the usher, without any order. The concert proceeds with much excitement from the whole crowd, anticipating a call from the boys saying they won. They play their new single, much to the enjoyment of the crowd. After it's all done, and the tickets with the answers are apparent, they call the winners, 7 in all. "How lovely." Liam says. "There should be a few more, with the parents tagging along. Like parents would let their daughters go alone." "Lovely thinking, payno." Louis replies. The 7 girls, 10 total with the adults there too. They kiss them, hug them, carefully increasing the happiness of the soul, and the delectableness. Just as the girls are about to leave, the boys all ambush them, tiring their hands, and muffling the screams. They take the girls to the back, and hold them their until later. The tour bus pulls out, and it's back on the road.

Around midnight they take the first girl, and pin her down. They then proceed to pull out the soul, ready to see the bright pink orb, but it's not there. "She looks familiar..." Liam says "SHES THE GIRL I LET GO OF!" he starts yelling, and picks up a small scalpel. He slits the bottom eye lids, and eyes as well, blinding her. They all then put gloves on, then hang her by a tree in her front yard.

I'm taking a writing class so I hope that helps to improve my writing. I'm on a road trip right now so I'm bored.

I DO PLAN TO MAKE THIS MORE GRUSUM. So ya :p