I Don't Care

By the time the party ended, Jasmine wasn't feeling the best. Her scarred torso was aching and her head was hurting.

Just as Jasmine opened the door to her dorm, she saw Loki. As a reaction, she immediately closed the door, turning to face Alex.

"Don't come in." Jasmine couldn't meet his eyes. "Not tonight. I need alone time."

"Jazz. Come on. Is only me. Plus, Natasha kind of wants me to stay with you, no matter what." Alex shrugged.

"Then promise me you won't tell anyone."

Alex was confused at first, but when he pushed the door open behind her, his jaw locked.

"Hell no, Jasmine! What the fuck-"

"Alex!" Jasmine smacked his shoulder. She didn't like when he said that word. "Stop it!" Jasmine held her hands on Alex's chest as he stepped into the room. "Stop it, he won't hurt me!"

"You don't know that! He's done it before!" Alex raised his voice.

"Is this a bad time?" Loki asked.

"Yes-"

"No, I need you're help, Loki. Alex can grow up and stop worrying over stupid things-"

"Stupid things!" Alex cut her off. "At least I don't have every fucking one trying to get me for some fucking useless powers I don't even know how to work!"

Jasmine stopped her breathing for a second, her eyes widening as those words sunk in.

"I-I think you should go, A-Alex." Jasmine's voice cracked. She was heartbroken that he would even say that.

"Jazz, come on. I didn't mean it. I was just pissed-"

"Go before I loose my temper!" Jasmine screamed. The door swung open, this time Jasmine had done it with her telekinetic power.

"I'm sorry, Jasmine." Alex brushed his hand through his hair before leaving the room, though he stayed outside of the room. He didn't trust Loki, he wasn't going to leave Jasmine, no matter what.

"What're you doing here, Loki? You're going to get me into trouble." Jasmine turned to Loki.

"I'm sorry. I just figured you needed my help with your wounds. I can feel when your in pain."

"How?" Jasmine was a little confused.

"That's not important. It's just a little something that I picked up when I was younger." Loki shrugged. "Lay down on the bed."

"You don't have to do this, Loki. I can handle it." Jasmine looked up to Loki with soft eyes as she laid down in the bed, on her back.

"Just because you can handle the pain, doesn't mean you deserve it." Loki spoke with a whisper as he put her hand on her belly. Jasmine put her hand on his shoulder as he changed his hand to ice.

"You're going to get yourself into trouble, Loki. Not to mention me." Jasmine began to feel the ache to away, and sleepiness took it's place.

"Oh when I have I not done that before." Loki muttered in an amused tone, causing Jasmine to giggle. "But I need to be leaving." Loki stood to his feet.

"Why?"

"Romanoff and Barton are on their way here to your room. Xavier told them of my presents."

"Oh. Be careful, Loki. Wherever it is you go." Jasmine held his hand and kissed the top of it.

"I'm not the one who needs to be more careful, darling. You almost died just a few days ago." Loki kissed Jasmine's forehead before disappearing into thin air, just in time for Natasha and Clint to swing the door open.

"Hey, guys." Jasmine put her head back, starting to fall asleep.

"Nope. Come on. You don't need to be here if you can't stay away from Loki." Natasha crossed her arms.

"He won't hurt me-"

"He's done it before, Jazz. And he surely can do it again." Clint cut her off, glaring at the girl through his sunglasses.

"I want to go to sleep. I don't want to go anywhere." Jasmine rolled over on her side, but was suddenly jerked back on to her back when Natasha roughly grabbed her arm.

"I don't have time for your games, Jasmine. You're leaving NOW!" Natasha practically screamed. She had been sleep deprived for about three days and she was just about to go to sleep when she got the call from Fury.

"Okay." Jasmine was suddenly frightened by Natasha's outburst. Jasmine stood up and clutched to the frame of the door as she walked towards the exit. Alex was waiting outside for her, but Jasmine kept her head down as she walked through the halls.

Everyone was currently in the conference room on the main hall. The two assassins were half way asleep in their chairs when Fury walked in.

"What seems to be the issue this time, Jasmine?" Fury sighed as he sat in his chair. Jasmine only remained quiet, keeping her eyes fixed on her black converse shoes.

"She's working with Loki." Clint stretched as he sat back in his own seat.

"No I'm not." Jasmine quietly argued.

"Then what are you doing with him? He's been with you twice in the last few days." Fury crossed his arms.

"You wouldn't understand." Jasmine shook her head, wiping a stray tear from her cheek.

"I understand perfectly that you're incapable of being outside of SHIELD without being trouble."

"I'm not in trouble. You guys don't understand anything. I'll be in my room." Jasmine started to get up but Fury stopped her.

"The hell you are. I have bigger problems in the Middle East to deal with than you, Jasmine Carter! Now either you cooperate with us or you can go straight back to the Fridge."

"The Fridge." Jasmine replied almost immediately. "I don't want to be around anyone if all you're going to do is lie to me, use me, and scream and yell at me."

Fury didn't think that Jasmine would pick the Fridge honestly.

"There's no way I'm letting you go back into that place again, Jazz." Alex shook his head.

"I don't care." Jasmine muttered, closing her eyes as she put her head back.

Ohhh!! Jasmine and Alex's first fight!!

All of you are amazing!!! Keep voting and commenting!!

How do you guys view any sexual scenes? Like, are you okay with me posting descriptive ones or no?

Please comment! I need answers before I do anything like that!!

<3 Kacey <3