Promotion 8: Our Might Fall

Author: Aliyah_Dockery1

Genre: Fantasy, Teen Fiction

Title: Our Mighty Fall

Description: "There's a time where we, the mighty, all stumble and fall, then we rise, with our scraped knees, to take on the world once again."

Nova Grace never expected to lose her best friend to a terminal illness, but she did. After her friend's death, she felt herself starting to slide down-hill, knowing this wasn't the path she needed to venture in, she decided to move in with her grandparents, away from all the memories, thinking it'd help her focus more on her studies.

As each day passed, they became harder and harder to face. Struggling to move on and let go, Nova refused to show any emotion, alone nor amongst others. But with one walk throughout the depths of the green forest surrounding her, everything changed. A furry friend was gained, in other words a overly-large wolf.

What Nova doesn't realize is this friendly animal, isn't such an animal at all. As everything starts to unravel in front of her eyes, she's sucked into a raging war between humanity and "fantasy". If she doesn't watch her every move, it may cause her to fall deeper into the depths of the numbing cold.

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/17904107-our-mighty-fall-hiatus