(1) The beginning of everything

"I'll get you for this Hinara." A young fervent boy of eight screeched at his playmate who was running away, through the grasses.

"Not if I can help it!" The girl yelled back.

She taunted him as she ran like a mice, as fast as her tiny legs would allow through the garden.

It consist of different tree and flowers, their scent mixed with the cool air of the evening.

The grasses swayed as the air blew through them.

He chased after her until he finally had luck on his side. She was getting tired. Now was his chance!

He picked up speed,her annoying little giggles fueling his adrenaline.

In no time, he caught up with her.

"I've got you now!" He said grinning like the kid he was,his grin turned sheepish when she started looking frantically around her for a way out.

"Let go." She said with a chuckle thrashing here and there.

"As you wish."He smirked  letting go,making her fall headfirst into the dirt.

Not wanting to go down alone, she pulled him along.

They both fell painfully to the ground,stumbling on each other.

In the already darkening evening,they lay side by side staring at the randomly appearing dots in the sky, laughing, giggling.

*********

   Shaken by the dream,memory he had just had,a seventeen year old awoke to the sun's bright rays on his seeping carelessly through the window.

He sat,running his hand through his ridiculously long hair.

His hands brushed past his face to keep awake.

The room was large and expensively adorned with gold and diamond wares,most of which were imported.

To his right were the golden rimmed windows.

It was already morning,the chirping birds were a huge giveaway.

To his left was his elaborately designed closet, it's easy to get lost in there. In front of him, his 24" plasma TV.

Several pictures of himself hung the wall along side his father's,the only family he's been with in years, the only family he's had in nine years.

Under him was a king sized bed. It was brown inscribed with modern  African  carvings on its sides.

The room smelled of lavender, a smell he had long since gotten used to.

He sighed running a hand once again through his long black silky hair which reached his mid back.

He was very handsome.

He had deep green hazel eyes that could see through any deception or lie.

He was very well built with lean muscle any girl would die for to feel under their touch.

In all he was your regular prince.

He was a playboy, a stone cold heart breaker.

He rarely displayed emotions

And above all he was cruel,both mentally and physically.

At a tender age he had made several business go bankrupt.

He was calculative,a genius his father would often praise.

He had been without motherly love for the greater part of his life, a contribute to the way he was now.