Fafty two

Wow author. No drawings for the last two chapters including this one?

Welp I'm working on my first ever animation and it's ripping my heart out... yeeet.
NY WAY BACK TO THE STORY

Also edited!! I didn't find it heart achy enough

Izukus POV

I stared at the plastic card in between my palms and I couldn't help but smile. I did it.

All might!

I chuckled as I sat amongst us all, some slightly looking at their new heroes license while some being completely quiet.

Kacchan and Todoroki-kun didn't make it. Todoroki-kun wasn't very sportsman like while Kacchan... he refused to help the others. He wanted to prove himself. Just like he always had.

I glanced at my phone to see a text message from All might.

My eyes glistened as I quickly stood up and shifted to the hall way. I stood their as I quickly texted back, staring at my phone in complete awe.

He hasn't been around lately, now that I think about it. He always said he was busy.

I looked back to the group of people all huddled around the t.v. Admiring the different hero's. I saw a glimpse of some heroes such as mount lady. Ah she is just so cool!

Her quirk is also super powerful yet also very distructive.

Now that I think about it. Can she alternate between heights!?

As my thoughts raged on I looked up to see Kacchan walking towards me, with a determined appearance on his face.

Just seeing him storm towards me made me gulp.

"Deku..." he growled

"We need to talk...." he spoke in a deep tone while walking. Talk... talk about what?

"It's about your quirk..."

And just like that.... my pupils shrunk and my hands felt clammy. Did he find out? Did I mess up? Did I give to many hints and clues? What will he do with this information?

"Meet me later tonight."

And like that he stormed off. I turned back to see him leaving.

Little time skip brought to you by Aussie Choc. Better then milo in my opinion.

every one was down, all asleep as I walked out of the dorms. My palms were getting clammy as I felt something was stuck in my throat. My skin felt paler and I felt extremely jittery.

I finally placed my foot down as I stood among my fellow classmate, my child hood friend, my bully and the one I look up to the most. The one I aspire to pass.

He slowly tilted his head, slowly facing me with a semi neutral expression.

"I've giving it a lot of thought..."

But what he said next made me stand on edge...

"But you got your quirk from all might didn't you..."

My body straightened up as he fully turned towards me now. Glaring slightly as I tried to show that I wasn't guilty of such accusations even though I know I was.

"You're not denying anything... that means I must be right." His voice was low and musky as he red eyes seem to penetrate my soul.

"Okay..." I paused, speaking full of breath

"What if it's true..."

"When you and I were kids... we both looked up to all might. But I had the potential... but some how a single no body like you surpassed me and I didn't even realise it. And that's why we're here... so we are going to settle this. Right here. Right now."