"Let Me Explain"! ♥

We both stood there. I was so anger if I spoke I know I would be screaming.

"Nicole." Kendall said.

I said nothing.

"Can I please explain?" Kendall asked.

I said nothing.

"Please Nicole talk to me." Kendall begged.

What was I going to say? He told her was single and then I found them pressed against the wall together. What does he expect?

"I know I messed up, but please let me explain." Kendall said.

"Fine explain." I said. My voice cracking as I tried not to yell.

"I know I should have told her about us, but I couldn't. I know how people can be, how rude people can be. I seen it with Abby and I didn't want to see you go through it." Kendall said.

"So, you told her you were single and let her push you against the wall to protect me?" I asked.

"Well, when you put it like that... it wasn't a good plan was it?" Kendall asked. I shook my head and mouthed 'no'. "I have an idea!" Kendall screamed. He lifted me up and put me over his shoulder.

"KENDALL PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed as he wen to the elevator. He pressed the button and go in. "KENDALL FRANCIS SCHMIDT PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT!" I screamed.

"Never!" Kendall said, laughing.

"If you don't put me down I will bite you!" I warned.

"You will not." Kendall said. I leaned in and pressed my teeth to his back, lightly biting him. "Ow!" Kendall sceamed, putting me down. "You bit me!"

"I warned you!" I said. He smiled at me. "Where are we going?" I asked as the elevator opened and I noticed we were in the lobby.

"You'll see!" Kendall said. He pulled me out of the elevator and out of the hotel.