chapter 10(reunion)

A/N: THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO MY BEST FRIEND,healthyzombie(ANN)

I LOVE U BABE..

:))

******************************************************************************************************************

I woke up,took a look at my watch and ran out of the bed.

It was late. I hope I don’t get detention. Not Again.

I took shower and came out and quickly opened my closet and glanced through my clothes.

I groaned. I don’t have any nice clothes to wear. All the nice ones are in the laundry. But I took out my knee-length skirt and a tight top to go with.

I hated wearing heels to the school like others in my class wore. I don’t even know how to walk to the heels.

I stumbled down the stairs and gulped down my granola bar with a sip of milk straight from the carton.

I don’t know why,but I stupidly waited for Justin to come and pick me up like he always does.

I waited but he didn’t come. So finally I chose to walk to the school.

Justins POV-

I quickly started my car and drove to Emma’s house to pick her up. It was late. Very late. She was going to kill me.

But it was my fault. I hadn’t slept the whole night and wasn’t aware of the time.

I parked on her driveway and waited. She didn’t come so I beeped the horn. Still no one. I walked out of my car and pushes the bell on the door. No one answered it.

I think she is gone. But why?

We always went to school together. Why didn’t she wait for me.

Oh. Ofcourse. Why the would she wait for me when yesterday I told her that I loved her?

With disappointment I walked back to my car and drove to the school.

When in school,I walked to my first class English with Emma.

I wasn’t ready to see her yet,not at all after what she did this morning. But to see the positive side,it wasn’t her fault.

I walked in the class and found her talking to some other girl. She didn’t notice me coming. I always sat with her since we became friend,so silently I sat on my seat, next to her.

I don’t know if she knew I was here or not,but I felt her stiffen in her seat. But she ignored it and tried to be normal and continued talking to her.

I was always bullied in class when I came to this school. But when she became my friend, everything stopped. No one bullied me anymore. When I was sad and lonely she was there beside me. When I felt that I didn’t deserved here,she was the one to make me feel special. I could never  forget what she did to me. She is my best friend and even if she chooses Ben I would never leave her side.

The class started and I forced myself to concentrate rather than think about her.

 ************************************************

Emma’s POV-

I knew he was sitting beside me but I tried my best to ignore him. I was angry, not because he loved me but because he didn’t came to pick me up when he always did.

So to distract myself I talked to other people till the class started.

He came and sat beside me, where he always did.

I went limp and couldn’t ignore him anymore. Come on,he was my best friend. No matter how much I wanted,I couldn’t. So I turned to face him and found his head digged into the book. Fine. Let him ignore me.

Soon the professor came and the class started. I loved English but for the first time I couldn’t concentrate. I was thinking about him. Justin. Why was he ignoring me?

The class dragged on and professor’s monotonous voice continued to annoy me. The bell rang and without any glance towards his direction,I collected my books and started walking out of the class.

“Emma?” he called me.

I stopped on my feet but was stubborn enough to not turn and face him.

I could hear his footsteps coming closer.

He stopped right behind me where he could smell me. He spoke against my neck. “why are you ignoring me?”

His warm breath hit the nape of my neck and I couldn’t think clearly.

So I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe.

“Im not. You are.” I said and  kept my eyes closed.

“Iam not! I came to pick you up and you had already left the house when you clearly knew that we go together.” He exclaimed loudly.

Everyone in the class stopped to look at us.

I opened my eyes and turned to look at him furiously.

He walked towards me and grabbed my wrist and dragged me with him. I didn’t stop him.

He took me to the back staircase which was used by the staffs of the school.

He presses me against the wall and faced me. He looked pretty angry. Justin wasn’t the angry-type guy. He was a cool-type guy. He didn’t get angry often.

But I could see his angry eyes and it scared me.

He placed his palm on either side of me on the wall so there was no room for me to escape.

“I am not ignoring you” he said.

“I thought you were, so I ignored you back. And I thought you did not wanted to come to pick me up after what had happ-ed l-last ni-ght” I said, with a bit hesitation in the end as last night act replayed in my head.

“I was late. And u had left the house by the time I came.” He said rudely.

I flinched by the tone of his saying.

He put his hand on my shoulder and relaxed them.

“Emma,it doesn’t matter what happened yesterday..I am always friend and always will be” he said and waited for me to respond.

I couldn’t say anything so I hugged him softly.

He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly.

We were disturbed by the sweeper staff. I pulled away and looked down. He was the one the break the silence.

“Lets go.” He said and dragged me out of the room.

“where?” I asked him.

“Lets bunk” he smirked at me and I knew that everything was okay between us. I smiled back at him.

*************************************************************************************************************

A/N: AGAIN..vote and comment...i love u.<3

:))