ohhey1d

Wattpad Name: ohhey1d

What got you interested in writing?: I only came to wattpad because people recommended that it was the best website to find One Direction fan fics, and I love reading them. And it basically was like a whole new world when I discovered so many other stories on here, which got me thinking that maybe I should write my own fan fic.

What inspires you?: On wattpad, the authors inspire me because they're so talented with their writing, it makes me jealous. Also their dedication to their fans and readers.

What are your favorite genres?: I really like Romance novels. Shoot me any romance novel and I'll be reading till the crack of dawn. And of course, fan fics that involve my favorite celebrities.

What inspired you to write your story?: I'm like in love with One Direction. Lmao. And reading so many amazing 1d fanfics on here inspired me to write my own.

===================================================

Title: Stuck With You

Genre: Fan fiction / Romance

Rating: PG 13

Summary:Bianca was one of the few not falling head over heals for the boy every girl had a crush on. In fact, she hated him and the feelings seemed to be quite mutual. A lot can happen though, both good and bad, when two teenagers who don't get along find themselves always stuck with each other. That boy, who everyone was going crazy for, was Harry Styles.

Don't forget to Fan, Read, Comment, Vote, and all that other awesome stuff :D

To go to Stuck With You, just follow the external link posted on the side -------------------->