Chapter Four ~ Tantan

**A/N: I am soo so sorry, I haven't uploaded for a LOOOONG LONG time. As you see, I had this author's block that was reaaally hard to get rid of even though I know where the story should be headed at. This chapter will be another filler, I only decided to write this tonight and finished it after 6 hours. I really struggle with writing especially when stress because projects have been put on my shoulders. I read all your comments and erally appreciated them. Thank you.. For being my inspiration, that lead me to the idea of writing a filler today. Fillers will only be short chapters. And I will try my best to write long chapters for the major events. Thank you again. Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Four ~ Tantan

It's been two days since I came here. The pack members were... Let's say they were not very welcoming. I could see why. The Crimson Blood isn't the strongest pack in the whole United States without a formidable reason.

In the midst of all the pain and sadness that succumbed me before coming here, it is safe to say that I no longer care about the rejection. Though my heart was just wounded, and is still fresh. The only thing, or person that runs through my mind is Zander. There must be a reason why I felt those tingles and shocks just by making contact with him. 

I'm just laying on my bed, acting like someone who was diagnosed with bipolar disorder; a smile plastered on my face that occasionally turns into a frown.

Hearing a knock in my room, I said, "Come in." Their incredible sense of hearing absolutely overwhelms me. I haven't tried to heighten my senses. Yet. 

"Meg! Baaaaabe!" A pair of arms enveloped me in a tight embrace, making me realize who they belong to. 

"Tristan?" I asked, for confirmation. He chuckled, his chest vibrating, making me purr in delight. I never thought I'd see Tristan again. He is Lucas' step-brother; his father is married to Lucas' mom. Even though he and Luke got off the wrong foot, they managed to get along well like real brothers. It still amazed me to this day that I was one of the witnesses. The three of us grew up together, but they had to move here in California to start a new pack.

"I heard you already got yourself involved with the Sea Blood pack," he snarled when he mentioned the pack name. Sea Blood? That sounds like a sea full of blood. Judging from their pack name, they must either be gory or creative at making pack names.

"Ehh. Zander was injured when I found him. He needed help, Tantan.." He growled lowly at the mention of Zander, and winced at the nickname I gave him when I was five years old.

"Seriously, kiddo? When are you going to stop calling me that childish nickname? I'm a ladies' man you know. Every girl wants to get it on with me," he smirked and pointed at his abs. 

"Those just don't impress me," motioning to his six-pack abs. Though that was a total lie. I couldn't resist hurting his big ego. Based from his reaction; gaping and feeling his abs.. Yup, definitely has an already big enough ego.

I smacked his shoulder playfully, resulting in him attempting to tickle me but failed. Suddenly, the door bursts open and in came Alyssa. Shoving Tantan out of the room, "This is so not fair! I get to have her to-" Aha. He got smacked in the face by the door. I looked at Alyssa and gave her a frightened look. She was grinning like a wolf!

"OH. MY. GOD!" 

I have no idea what she's fussing about now. 

"We're going to eat dinner at this restaurant down the street. You better get ready! I'm responsible for dolling you up!" She exclaimed enthusiastically.

The only problem is-- "What am I going to wear?" In response to my question, she pouted. I gave her a confused look. 

"Oh. Sorry! My asian blood is taking over," she gave me a sheepish smile. (No offense to asians, but this is a fact and I myself do this)

I don't want to see the dress. It's probably too small or fitted for me, so I decided to keep her from thinking about me wearing the dress. Because I won't. "You're Asian?" 

She had a proud look on her face, "Of course. I was born here though, but I can speak Tagalog fluently." I gave her a challenging look, daring her to give me a sample.

"Mahal ko si Luke."

(I love Luke.)

"I love Luke?" I then started to tear up, laughing too much. She blushed and tried to hide her face from my view.

"I better go now. Get ready for tonight!" She ran out the door and slammed it with great force. That was so hilarious, she's still embarrassed even though they're mates. Sighing, I thought about what love can do to you. I sighed again, looks like I'm not getting out of this one..

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**A/N: I'm going to be writing another chapter this long weekend. It's NOT a filler, so it'll be long. Please be my inspiration and recommend this story to your friends so that I can have the will to continue this story. Follow me on my Tumblr, the link is on my profile. Thank you!!!