Prologue

**A/N: Hey guys! Look, this book is only for my personal enjoyment, so there might be some few errors in grammars, and punctuations. You guys are all grown up so you can handle that just by commenting. My first book that's up for WATTY AWARDS 2012! Isn't it cool?! If you like this story, please comment and vote. Thank you!! I was actually not going to post a prologue, since this is just a product of my freetime, but since I love you guys, I might as well write one. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PROLOGUE

Have you ever felt alone? Having been succumbed to the pain and loneliness that you have thought of suicide? The moment when you're in a kitchen, and thought of grabbing a knife and stabbing yourself, or the time where you're taking a shower and cutting yourself with a razor?

I've tried everything, but the only problem is...

I'm a werewolf.

So I can't die, unless being killed by the hands or paws of another werewolf.

My heart died. Along with my memories.

They are long forgotten.

I will no longer be as the fat, ugly girl that doesn't stand up for herself. 

All the beatings and bullying, will come to a halt.

The pain of the rejection would soon subside.

And that is if I want to live my life peacefully again.

Fate just needs to be on my side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**A/N: Come on! Do you guys like it? I understand it's a little bit cliche, but I will do my best to put in some twists and surprises. Post a comment to share your thoughts and vote. Thank you!