(•~•2•~•) 4 Instead Of 3?

!Disclaimer!
I
k

now this story changes from 3rd person to 1st person, but it's much easier to write in 1st so get over it.

Now on with the story!!!

"Mom, Dad, are you home?" I called out while my sisters and I dumped our flowered backpacks on the little gray bench that was by the door. "No, they just went out for a jog." They heard from around the corner. "Aunt Jayla!?!?!?" Ori called out with eagerness lurking in her voice. "You bet you little flower children!" She jumped around the corner, knocking her obnoxious pink hat sideways. Her brown eyes glittered as she pulled us into a giant hug when her hat flew off her head.
     The door opened and Chrissy was at the door with her freakishly similar look to us." Excuse me, who are you?" Aunt J. said to the girl standing outside the door. "I came to tell Whisty she left her notebook in Math today. I thought she might need it. I'll be going now." "Oh, thanks, Chrissy!" I said as I grabbed my old, used up notebook from her outstretched hand.
       "Chrissy, wait!" She pauses and turns around" Why don't you stay over for a little while?" I finish my sentence with a smile and a beckoning hand. "Ok, no harm in that!" She said as she walks in the doorway. We walk in the kitchen with our homework in hand and sit at the marble bar while aunt Jayla makes us snacks.
      15 minutes later.........
"Ori, Anne, Whisty, were home!" Mom calls from the mudroom." Hey mom, hey dad!" Anne replies as our parents walk into the kitchen in their highlighter blue running gear. They stop dead and mom starts to cry as she sees us sitting at the bar "Alex, it's her, our 4th is back!" Mom manages to say through sobs. "Wait, your 4th?! You guys have explaining to do" I said.