chapter 22

I kept looking down at my phone hoping it was a fan-page or it was all a joke. Ashley and I both had agreed to announce the pregnancy together but apparently she had made other plans with Gerald. I angrily head up the stairs towards the nursery knowing Ashley would be there.

"Hey it's gonna be okay Ash, do you wanna go to the hospital or wait until your boyfriend gets home?" I hear Gerald say to Ashley. Worry takes over me and I peak into the nursery. Gerald had one arm tightly around her waist and held her hand with the other. "Gerald I'm okay. Baby is okay. We're all okay," Ashley sighs. Clearly she wasn't okay and it was taking everything in me not to run in and help her.
"Ashley, you're tearing up and you can't even stand up, beautiful!" Gerald said aloud, rubbing her back gently. Anger bubbled inside of me.

"What's going on? Ash are you okay?" I question as I walk in. Ashley nods and turns to Gerald. "We we're announcing the pregnancy and she started feeling pain in her lower abdomen," Gerald explained. I sigh and decide to bring up the whole announcement chaos another time. "Baby, why don't we get you in bed and we'll see if the pain goes away," I smile sweetly at her wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Call me if you need anything, Ash," Gerald says before I slammed the door on him. "Dom, I know you're mad at me for announcing the pregnancy and I told Gerald to delete the picture before people get the wrong idea. But you have to understand he also gets to make decisions, baby," Ashley says gently sitting up.

"Ashley I'm not mad I just wished you would've told me or at least mentioned me in your post! I've been the one who has been here through everything! I left my home and stopped touring to be with you guys, then Gerald comes back and I suddenly don't matter!" I shout holding tears back. I had become extremely attached to the both of them and ever since Gerald came into the picture, Ashley and I had been distancing ourselves.

"What the hell, Dom? That's all you care about? A fucking tag on instagram? I never asked you to do those things, Dominic. You decided to do them and it's real fucking shitty for you to be blaming it on me now," Ashley stands up, "Go home! Go start tour fucking tour, Dominic! Hell with it! Here tag yourself give yourself all the credit you want!" Ashley screams and throws me her phone. The phone hit the wall and shattered the screen. Ash sits back down and starts crying. Her face showed pure pain and her hands were tightly holding onto her stomach.

"Ash, you're clearly in pain let me take you to the hospital please," I plead walking towards her. "Leave! Get the fuck out!" Ashley screams gripping onto her stomach. I look around her home. I sigh looking at the pictures of us. Pictures from her baby shower, pictures from our first date and pictures from the first time we saw the baby. I grab my jacket from the couch and slam the door.