His Unknown Treasure

"I don't want you, I was attracted to you physically but other than that, that's it. I just need you to warm my bed for tonight." he handed me a blank check after saying those words. I stared at his extended hand, feeling numb.

Nathaniel Owen Fuentes. A name I will never forget. The one man that I loved and broke my heart. The one man that I cried for night after night. The one who took my virginity. The multi billionaire playboy and the father of my twins.

"mama!" I woke up with my son's scream from the other room, feeling panicked from his scream I jolted out of my room and in the room across from mine, I saw Ashton hugging his brother on the floor, I quickly went over and looked at my two year old twins.

"play...in, Darrius fell, he hurt mama..." my little boy, Ashton, tried to explain, tears falling out of his eyes. I quickly checked his brother and saw blood from his forehead, I gasped at the cut on his forehead. I quickly scooped Darius up and carried him out of their room with Ashton by my side.

"where we go mama?" Ashton asked me as I was buckling him and his brother at the back seat of the SUV. I made sure that their seat belt is strapped properly before I answerred my son. "we need to bring Darrius to the clinic, he's hurt and bleeding and needs to see a doctor. Watch him for me while I drive, ok baby? We need to make sure that he doesn't fall asleep, can you do that Ashton?" he eagerly nodded and grabbed his brother's hand. I looked over at Darrius, I know that the smell of blood alone makes him dizzy, he looks paler than pale and I'm starting to worry, "hold on a little Darrius baby, mama's gonna bring you to the doctor to fix you up, ok?" Darrius only nodded afraid to say something.

I'm very aware how blood scared Darrius, I found out about his phobia of blood when he started walking, he fell and scratched his knee, when blood came out from the scratch he paled and curled into a ball, unable to move or breath properly until I cleaned his knee. Compared to Ashton, Darrius is very shy, he's someone people would call a "baby", well technically he is still a baby, while Ashton is the big boy, he's the protective and playful brother, he acts like the big brother even though they are the same age.