2) Cream Kisses

As I headed out the neighborhood. I saw that Mrs.Karen was planting her veggie garden. She was my elderly neighbor who seemed to be a cat hoarder. As I passed her house, I saw three gray cats with fierce green eyes staring at me. I knew that they were Wildoe, Widow, and Wolfe. The same cats that attacked me three years ago. I have always been afraid of cats.Suddenly, the cats started elevating themselves lower to the ground in a pouncing position. I got scared. I then started to scream as I pedaled my bike as hard as I could as the wind hit me in my face. I looked back to see them chasing me. I guess that wasn't a smart move because I then fell of my bike and rolled to the ground. Wildoe suddenly jumped on top of me sinking is sharp claws into my skin. The pain was to much to withhold. I started screaming as the blood trickled down my arm. Wildoe scratched me one more time and left. I laid on the cold sidewalk, crying in pain. Widow and Wolfe hissed at me and ran back to their owner. I tried getting up but my arm was to weak. Suddenly, I noticed something from behind running up to me. "Oh my god, what happened", the strange voice said. I closed my eyes and screamed as the pain felt more and more intense. I looked up to see a black-haired boy with a stylish varsity jacket on. 

He bent down and examined my wounds. I got up as hard as I could. I didn't want some strange boy coming to the rescue. I was fine. I tried eagerly to get myself up but I fell back down. "Need any help?", he asked in a slight British accent. I nodded and then started to crawl towards my bike. I used the handlebars to prop myself up. The wheel on my bike was twisted and the paint was all scratched up. This was my favorite bike ever and now its ruined. I then started walking back home, not even caring who that strange dude was. i then realized that if I pass by Ms. Karen's house again, I would probably end up in the hospital so I turned back around to see that the British dude has disappeared. I then took the long trail and walked all the way out of the neighborhood and stopped at the light. The sounds of traffic became less vague. I decided to go to the local Panera Bread since going back home was no the best choice. As I walked through the streets, I noticed a lot of girls outside of some very fancy hotel. They were all screaming very loudly and calling out names. It sounded like Larry? Wayne? I shrugged my shoulders and headed for the door to the place. I parked my jacked up bike and entered the shop. As I got in line to order the usual: Whipped iced mocha with turkey panini, I saw a familiar face sitting down at a table to himself. I walked over and suddenly, a smile grew on my face. "David!!! Is that you?", I said. He looked at me and smiled deeply. "Lotus!! Oh my god, its so nice to see you", he said laying a kiss on my cheek. I blushed. Yes, he is my boyfriend. His name is David Sanduski. We have been together since freshman year. 

"Come sit down with me", he said while pulling a chair out for me. I smiled as I sat down across from him. He suddenly looked at my arm. "Lotus, what happened", he said with a quick change of expression. I sighed and look out the clear transparent window. "I just fell of my bike that's all", I said, pointing to my bike outside. "Lotus, don't lie to me. What happened?", he said in his "look, I am serious right now" voice. "Okay, okay, I was being chased after cats and I fell of my bike and they started to attack me....again", I said. "I am so sorry Lotus, is there-"

"No David" I said interrupting him. "I am fine. See, it doesn't even hurt anymore", I said with a fake smile. Suddenly, a boy walked up to our table. It was Grant, one of the workers at P.B. "Hey Lotus. I brought you the usual and I iced your mocha this time" he said setting down my panini and mocha. I come here all the time and Grant works here full time so he already knows what I order. "Thanks Grant. Here is a little tip. Get you something nice for the weekend", I said as I pulled out a fifty out of my pocket. He took the bill and gave me a great big hug. I then  took a sip of the cold drink as the whipped cream got on my upper lip. "Look David, I am you: I am David Sanduski and I am the best football player ever and I have cool facial hair", I said in my best impression of him. He then laughed and started to leaned in. I took the hint and leaned in closer. He then pressed his lips to mine. A little bit of the whipped cream from my lip got on his.He smiled as he licked it off. He then pressed his lips back to mine. "Lotus Riley Miles! What do you think you are doing", a deep voice said. I looked up to see my dad standing there with his arms folded. I quickly restrained from the kiss. "Dad, I was just trying to get some peac-"

"NO!! you were just trying to get some of him weren't you", he said pointing at David. "I am sorry sir", David said. "Dad,  all I was-"

"I knew you would be with him. I knew it Lotus. Get in the car now", he said. I sighed and exited out of the place. I grabbed my bike and put it in the trunk. I then noticed my dad talking to David. "This can't be good", I said to myself as I hopped inside the vehicle. I leaned my head on the thick glass window and looked back at my arm. And there goes another perfect moment, ruined. Thanks, dad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hola amigos!!!! This here is chappie tew.....CLAP NOW OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES...IM JUST KIDDIN ^-^

well i dont really know what to say. I will maybe post a pic of David and Lotus and stuff. MAYBE....well thanx for reading....NEXT CHAPPIE COMING SOON!!!!! BYE AWESOMEES

-Asha ^-^ xoxoxo