Mate!!!

Oh god, exactly on my 17th birthday, I never thought this would happen right on my birthday, but my mate turned around and stared at me, with those lovely blue eyes and flowing brown locks, now I'm just getting carried away. He walked towards me with a huge smile on his beautiful face. He stopped in front of me and introduced himself.

"Hey, I'm Jake, and your name is?" He asked me.

"Umm. Bailey, nice to meet you." I replied nervously. I was urging to get away cause I'm supposed to be having a day with Gemma but another part of me didn't want to leave him, then I had an idea.

"Hey Jake, would you like to join us?" I asked him.

"Sure," he replied, "go on Dylan, lead the pack away." he ordered to his Beta. WOW!!! He's awesome. Gemma, Jake, and I walked around the mall for a couple of hour's, Gemma and I looked in every shop there was while Jake just stood there staring at me, I could say it was creepy but at the same time it made me feel protected, like nothing can harm me. Afterwards Gemma and I literally bought the whole store, then Jake walked up to me and whispered in my ear.

"Your my mate, and I know that you know that."

My heart was racing, his name Jake was racing through my mind.
What should I do what should I do???!!!