VOTES AND APOLOGIES!!!

Hello friends~!

I'm so so sooooo sorry for the long ass wait. I kinda slipped out of the anime phase for a while, but after going through everyone's comments and everything I had the feeling some of you were about ready to kill me...

Anyway~! Here what I got from the comments!

Akira x Amaimon or Akira x Shima

Haruka x Bon or Haruka x Shima

And for you Incest Lovers, I'll throw in some goodies for you too, but I can't actually make that completely possible.

Now, I love the idea that Amaimon is in there with Akira, so dammit! You fraggers are making this difficult!!! To whoever can reference fragger, I will follow you, throw in your OC if you want, and kiss your virtual feet...

And Haruka with either Bon or Shima would be fucking amazing, you all have to agree that would just break the adorable meter. Which I'm allergic to. ANOTHER REFERENCE!!!

Please don't kill me for this, but I still might not get to this for a while. Feel fee to leave multiple hate comments, damning me to the pits, or wherever your religion sends me. Please don't actually curse me like witches do though, that goes on my 'no-no' list.

BUT HEY! AT LEAST YOU GUYS NOW KNOW THAT I'VE HEARD YOU GUYS AND I'M GOING TO GET TO THIS AS SOON AS I CAN!!!!

Again, I'm super sorry! Love you~!

.