1

Dean pushed(more like slammed) Cas into the wall. He couldn't stand the urge he held to just fuck the angel, so he kissed Castiel roughly.

"D-Dean.." Whimpered Cas as the other man moved his hands all over his body and kissed his neck.

The angel was slightly confused, but also felt something deep within him to turn and have /Dean/ pinned to the wall.

"Shush Cas..." He practically growled and he tore off the trench coat Castiel wore, throwing it to the ground where it would soon be forgotten.

Dean then moved Cas to the bed where he held the angels hands together, and high above his head.

"Please Dean.." Castiel already begged.

Dean took off the the around the other mans neck and whispered,"How about we make this even more fun..?" His voice was full of lust and Cas felt his face grow hot with blush when Dean had tied his hands to the bed.

Castiel arched into Dean when he moved his hands all over him and kissed around his neck.

When Dean found his sweet spot Cas gasped and met out a soft moan,"Hmm... You like that Cas?" Dean chuckled and ripped off the dress shirt Cas wore and tossed it into the corner with the forgotten coat. Next came off Castiels jeans which revealed his oncoming erection. Dean left a trail of kisses going down Cas' chest and to his stomach,

"Stop... Stop t-teasing, d-Dean..!" He ordered and Dean sat up to pull off his own shirt, then sliding off Cas' briefs before looking down at the blushing, flushed angel who begged for Dean to not tease.

Dean tore off his own jeans and glided both hands down to the angels inner thighs where he rubbed slow. Cas gasped then whimpered more, Dean chuckled and moved his hands up Cas' sides so he could start to grind down on Cas.

"Dean..! I want-- I want you to fuck me. Fuck me down into the sheets and rough." Castiel demanded,

"Look at you... Ordering me around. That's kinky Cas..."

Dean slid his body down on Cas and wrapped a hand around the angels cock then squeezed lightly; cas groaned and his back arched when Dean started to move his hand up and down Castiels shaft, sending the angel moaning loudly before Dean took the head of Castiels cock in his mouth.
Cas desperately wanted to move his hands to pull at deans hair, but failed at trying because his hands were still tied. Dean pulled off with a small *pop* sound, not wanting Cas to cum yet. He still had plans.
"Dean..! Please, fuck me..!" Begged, more like whined, Dean when he looked up at the angel whose pupils were dilated, and lips were parted letting out quick breaths.
The Winchester sat up once again, pulling off his boxers and rocking on Cas again afterwards. The angel moaned and pulled against the tie which was used as a restraint. He needed to be able to touch Dean.
"Dean, please..! Untie me!" Pleaded the innocent angel,
"Heh, I need to make this last." Dean panted now ghosting his hands back to the inner thighs of Cas.