One Day that will be you (Sweet Madness one-shot)

Note: I own nothing, the Story Sweet Madness was created completely by ColdLady, this is just a one-shot. You should really read Sweet Madness if you haven't!

There is only one word to describe Vanessa Wilson. Absolutely insane. She's been wasting the rest of her days away in a Mental Hospital, mumbling to herself and eating drugged up foods. However the weird thing about Vanessa was, no matter what it seemed like, she had no mental illness.

"Schizophrenic!" One doctor would say.

"Anti social, bi-polar, multiple personalities, mute!" Were other responses. But they were all proven wrong. The girl had no traumatic past to cause such insanity, a normal life with two parents and a younger brother. There was nothing that made Vanessa crazy, she just was.

At first glance, the girl didn't look crazy. Long, silky dark brown hair, tanned skin, and chocolate brown eyes. At first glance, she was flawlessly beautiful, a twenty-year old college student with a great career as a doctor before her breakdown. But when you looked closer into those brown eyes, they were far away and lost, as if she wasn't seeing the world we know, but in a completely different place. She walked with a limp, shown the cause was claw like marks from the bottom of her foot all the way up to her mid thigh and a broken ankle.  No one knows how she got them, and it was concluded she'd probably done it to herself. She always mumbled to herself, eyes always searching the corners of hallways and cielings, as if looking for someone, or something. And occasionally she would find them and would smile dazedly, reaching for whatever it was she was looking at.

And no one could ever find out what it was. Despite many meetings with doctors and psychologists, they could prove nothing. They couldn't get her to speak. Vanessa would just sit there, mumbling to herself, and no one could understand what she'd said, until they learned the shocking truth. The girl was speaking fluent latin. After a recording done after a session they could determine only three words she'd said.

'Furor est hic'

Translated as: Madness is here.

Again, the girl continued to baffle all doctors. Madness is here. Well it was true. They were in a Mental hospital, where everyone, sides for doctors and nurses, were mad. Why would she mumble something like in latin? It just didn't make sense. However the doctors quickly learned they were thinking the wrong way. It shouldn't make sense, she's insane. So how do you make sense out of the senseless?

They had yet to figure it out.

After her usual meetings with the doctors and psychologists, she was taken back to her room by her nurse. There she would stay the remainder of the day, blankly staring at the walls. Occasionally though her eyes would snap to the corner of the room and she'd smile that dazed smile and reach a hand out to whoever it was she saw standing there.

***

Madness watched with a wicked smile on his face as Vanessa Wilson smiled crazily at him and reached a hand out. She stood up to come near him and he shot her a glare, and even though the smile remained he could sense the fear that shot up her spine. His evil smile returned as he thought of his newest pet as he watched Vanessa, his marionette before her.

"One day that will be you, sweet Angeles." He whispered.

***

So again this is not my story, a fanfiction one-shot of Coldlady's Sweet Madness. But tell me what you think and truly, what does it mean to make sense of the senseless? I'm curious to hear your answers!