17 || Better for us

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jodie's POV-

Yesterday everyone agreed in one thing; Jimin and you can't be under the same roof anymore. It was obvious since a while now, but the stubbornness got in your way, and you insisted when it never should've been that way. Concluding finally with one and only solution, no more games, nor plans that never work; you'll leave this house for the best.

Moyeon already helped you out to pick your apartment, you called your dad when you knew the final decision. He was happy for you and he actually paid the rent for your apartment.

Right now, you are talking with him through the phone, it seems he wanted to tell you something for you to feel better, or at least he told you that yesterday.

-I know you wanted to stay with Jimin – Your father said.

-I wanted Dad, but we are hurting each other a lot more than we planned – You sighed while walking around your room.

-Alright, I won't complain but I want you to know that I'm trying my best to get back to Seoul with all the information I need – Your father spoke.

-Information? About our family? – You questioned surprised.

-Yes, indeed. I'll tell you how everything went in a few weeks, hopefully, in less than a year – He told.

-A year? Dad, what are you trying to do? – You asked confused.

-Something that will end with our nightmare – Your dad assured.

-I'll leave you now, I have a meeting to attend – He said.

-Okay, I wish you the best, and I miss you Dad – You said blissfully.

-I miss you more and take care – Your dad said before ending the call.

As soon as he hung up, you took a deep breath and shoved your phone inside your pocket again. You walked towards your luggage and began to place your things inside it.

-Do you need help? – You heard a sweet honey voice coming from the door.

-I always need – You grinned.

Taehyung, Jimin and Hoseok got inside your room, everyone got towards you and hugged you as a group. You were grateful that they arrived just in time, after all, this is the last thing you saw coming when you spoke freely about your feelings for Jimin, the one who's your brother.

-I know this isn't time for jokes but, you should invite us over and maybe we can do a sleepover – Hoseok said while folding your clothes.

You hummed in a yes. -I like your idea – You spoke.