CHAPTER 2

Mia pov:

          It wasn't a long drive home but when we pulled up I was amazed at how big her house was. Demi helped me to the trunk so i could get my bag and we headed to the front door she unlocked it and stepped inside its even bigger on the inside I love it. Demi broke me out of my thoughts saying " come on i'll show you to your new room then we can have dinner".  I frowned at the thought of having to eat dinner for so many reasons I don't want to be fat, I am in the middle of a fast, three days without food is kinda easy so far. I just smiled at Demi and said okay about dinner. Demi led me up the staircase to my room, my walls were white with a queen sized bed a huge tv and a white fluffy rug Demi said maybe tomorrow we can go get new stuff so I can decorate my new room how i want to.

   Demi pov.

                Mia instantly seemed to love the house her eyes lit up as soon as she stepped into the house. I told her I would show her to her new room and then we could have some dinner. Mia seemed to love her new room even with the pre-arranged things so you could only imagine how excited she became when I told her we could go shopping maybe tomorrow for her own style on the room. I led Mia back downstairs into the kitchen and I asked her What kind of takeout she wanted tonight she looked at me and said " it doesn't matter you choose" I had been craving chinese so I just decided on some chinese. I placed an order and the estimated arrival was fifteen minutes. While waiting for the food I decided to ask Mia about herself before there was a knock on the door I learned her favorite colors were red and black and she loved to sing, dance, write, and she loved makeup. I ran to the door and was greeted by a delivery man I paid him the balance and his tip and told him to have a great night. I grabbed two plates and sat down next to Mia to start portioning the food.

     Mia pov.

              Demi told me she ordered chinese I just gave her a smile but on the inside my Demons were screaming so loud at me.

          ''Ugh if you eat that you'll be as big as house. Just one bite and you'll gain a billion pounds. You can't eat it.''

Once again Demi broke me out of my thoughts asking me questions like whats my favorite color and what I like to do I happily answered until there was a knock on the door knowing it was the food Demi had ordered fifteen minutes ago I got really anxious and my anxiety spiked through the roof but I managed to keep my cool I had to think of a way out of this. Demi grabbed two plates and sat next to me and began placing food on both of our plates just the look of it made me want to go purge. She sat my food in front of me with a fork and she dug right in without a care in the world I just stared at the plate not touching it. Demi must've noticed my actions because she then asked " is there something wrong honey" I looked up at her and said im not really hungry right now can I just call it a night. Demi said " I really think you should eat something we skipped lunch" I sighed and nodded knowing i had no way out of this so i picked up my fork and began taking small bites at a time and pushing food around on my plate to make it look like i ate Demi didnt seem to notice my actions.

Demi pov.

             When I gave Mia her food her whole attitude seemed to change but i left it alone. I started eating my food straight away after i gave mia her plate and fork after about five minutes I look up to see she hasn't touched a single thing on her plate she is just looking down and staring at it. I spoke and said is there something wrong honey she said " im not really hungry can i just call it a night" i thought about it for a second before remembering we skipped lunch because of getting everything in order so there is no way she couldnt be hungry. I said i think you should eat something she just sighed and gave me a sad look and started taking little bites. Mia didn't think I noticed her pushing the food around on her plate but I did and instantly became very worried. Mia and I ate in silence while my thoughts were running wild thinking there are two options here she really isnt hungry or she is just like me and has an eating disorder im really hoping its the first option.

Mia pov. (TW)

        I finally finished not even a quarter of my food before I looked at Demi and said can I be done now she said " take two more bites of noodles and three more pieces of chicken" I said okay not really worrying anymore because i made a deal with my demons that I will get rid of every piece of fat that just entered my body. I did as Demi told me and I stood up and fake yawned and said I think im gonna call it a night, I put my plate in the sink and walked quickly to my room before Demi could say anything else. Once in my room I walked to my personal bathroom turned on the water so Demi couldn't hear and stuck two fingers down my throat again and again until it was just bile and spots of blood. I washed my hands and turned the water off and grabbed my blade from the bag i brought today and i yanked my pants down and started slashing at my thighs I dont even know why it just felt like the right thing to do. I finished feeling dizzy i decided to clean up my legs and the bathoom floor change into my pjs and go to sleep.

Demi pov.

            I kinda had a gut feeling earlier that between my options number two was the answer, Mia had an eating disorder I just had to confirm it with myself to believe it. I quietly went upstairs after Mia went and stood outside her bedroom door I could hear her basically running to her bathroom and I started to hear non stop gagging over and over again my heart broke for the little girl in the bathroom doing that to herself. After about ten minutes i heard her bathroom door open and I decided to knock on her door to tell her goodnight she said goodnight and i made my way to my own room with a heavy heart and tears running down my face. I layed in bed that night contemplating on how i would confront Mia and how i would help my baby through this. 

-------- Hey guys so I have decided that updates will probably be put up either wednesdays or thursdays.  I really hope you guys like the book, also leave suggestions down below Im open to them. Dont forget to comment and Vote it means so much Thanks!-----------