Chapter 2

Jax's POV
___________________________

I glance at Cero noticing she's already fell asleep and smile admiring her innocent angelic face and listen to her soft snores while the teacher drones on about something about iron or something science isn't my strong suit. I sigh and look at my desk biting my lip "Jax when are you gonna take me out?" I look next to me and grimace slightly looking at the freshman thot I was flirting with this morning " I'm not Angela I told you I just wanted a hook up" I lean back in my seat and close my eyes as she gasps and turns red making me smirk. These girls mean nothing to me I just want Cero but she doesn't want me or at least I don't think so we always joke about being lovers and she obviously knows I'm bisexual but she never even shows interest in anybody not guys or girls she could be into demons for all I know. I'm dragged out of my train of thought when the bell rings and Cero shoots upright in her seat yawning and I chuckle standing up grabbing my backpack and wait for Cero to get up as we walk to art class "I heard Ms.Jones is in the nurses office apparently a student bit her" Cero looks at me and I can easily see the confusion on her face " wait someone bit her? Like a dog ?" I shrug my shoulders and hold the door open to the art room as Cero walks in before entering and seeing Ms.Jones asleep with her head on the desk " I don't know I guess it took a lot out of her if she's sleeping " Cero whispers and nods towards her and I nod " let's just skip if she's gonna sleep I got some bud we can go on the roof and chill" Cero smiles and nods grabbing my hand and dragging me along to the stairway leading to the roof and I try to stop blushing. Cero let's go of my hand when we reach the roof and we sit on our blanket we set up here when we were freshman and discovered this place. I smile and pull out a metal pencil case from my backpack and pull out my bud and grinder and grind up enough for a joint and get my rolling paper quickly rolling it and sealing it handing it to Cero while I put everything back up and look back at Cero smiling and light the joint for her watching her take a quick hit before passing it to me and I take a hit laying my head on her lap and soon feel her running her fingers through my hair as I relax exhaling the smoke and pass it back to Cero and we just relax enjoying the quiet passing the joint back and forth suddenly a scream rips through the peaceful quiet and I jump up running to the edge of the building and my stomach drops at what I see.