Interview With wolfstar530

A/N’s

Please keep in mind this is my first time doing this.

                                                              Interview with wolfstar530

How did you come across Watt pad?

Well, I use to write on Quizilla, but then my friend told me that site sucked and that Wattpad was better. A first I didn’t want to sign up for Wattpad, but dude to my friend constantly bugging me to sign up, and here I am

Where you planning to just read or write or both or just write?

Both, I was already writing stories on Quizilla so when I came to Wattpad I brought all the stories I had on Quizilla here. However, I didn’t just want to write my story so I checked out others.

Who is your favorite author?

*whispers* flying-person *walks away*

What is your favorite story?

Well I have a lot and we’ll be here all day so I’ll just give you my a few. Sold, They Were Expecting A Lady, Instead They Meet me, Bad Boy Isn’t my Type, oh and Scared Alpha

Currently are you working on writing?

Do you have any suggestions for all the new writers out there just starting?

When you write don’t look at how many words you’re typing, it makes you think you wrote a lot and then you want to stop. Also when you do post a story there will be the one person who hate on it, but you need to remember someone will try to put you down when you’re story is awesome :D 

When it comes to Watt pad what are your goals?

My goal is just to finish my current story Playing the Player and to keep it under the categories I choose. 

What types of books are you writing?

Well Playing the Player is a humor/ non-teen fiction, and I have a story on hold that’s a vampire adventure

 Is writing a passion or a hobby?

It’s hobby, mostly

What would be your most favorite genre?

To write is horror, but read it’s werewolf and vampire.

Finally yet importantly, would you like to share a little about yourself, and where you are heading with your stories?

About me, well I am a mystery (even to myself sometimes), but according to my friend I’m unpredictable. Where I’m going with my stories is some place you wouldn’t think of, you never know where the story will go because I like to put a lot of twist and turns. I like to make the readers second guess who’s actually the good guy and who’s the bad guys.

I want to thank wolfstar530 for taking the time to do this interview, I can't say how happy I am to have the chance to be able to do this. For her as well as others I would check out her works. 

This is my first time doing something like this. The reason for this is a lot really, one-to help new writers. You see there is a lot of hidden talents with stories take this author for example; her writing it is very good she has a lot of potential. Everything I write will be in bold and italics.

The problem is that she doesn’t have a lot of reads; don’t get me wrong there is a lot of a loyal fan out there. So just don’t take my word for it, check out her story’s for you.

I wanted to say thank you to everyone that is reading this if you want me to do an interview or if you would be willing to help me. Let me know also you can comment about your story’s I may not be able to get to all of them, for reasons I won’t go into right now.

But you all are awesome writers never giving up on what you want to become.

Hiddenangel21