Chapter 2

"What happened to ce..cecily" i tried to say but there it was such a shock to see her mum in this state i could hardly breathe, "Cecily isn't...no longer here" her mother said while trying to hold back the tears.

I could no longer hold back those long awaited tears, they poured out of my eyes and once the first tear dropped i could no longer stop crying my tears of such pain.I cant remember the last time that i cried like this, "what happened to her?" I asked.

"Yeah ummm... that is the reason that i came" her mother said while staying strong for that breaf moment before breaking out into another teary moment "she wont get better, she has battled depression for 5yrs straight but it finially won she attempted to commited suicide" her mother fell stumbled to the nearest chair.

I fell to my knees i have no longer got enough strength to stand, tears poured through the gaps in my fingers leaking onto the floor beneath me. What am i supposed to do i have lost my best friend and all this time she never told me about her struggle with depression, i would have understood. After ten mins Cecily's mother walked over and hugged me and told me when that the funneral will be next friday.

The day of Cecily's funneral

I got dressed in the outfit that my mother brought me for the occasion i did my hair in a tight brade and walked to the car. Shortly after my mother walked out and locked the door behind her, it was a silent and akward car ride to the church the whole way i went over my speech that Cecily's mother asked me to write.

We arrived at the church to see a huge amount of vehicals all parked out the front everyone was just standing around the front waiting for the hurse to arrive carrying my friend which has now found peace.

We made our way to the front of the church, the hurse just arrived it drove up the coble stone path it came to a halt in front of my i could see the beautiful black encarved coffin in the back of the vehical. I didnt know what to think so i turned to my mother and sobbed into her chest.

I couldnt bare to see her dead body in front of my perfectly healthing living body, so i walked inside and sat against the wall in the back row. They slowly entered the church carrying her in her coffin followed by a group of sobbing family and friends.