Part 3

The three of them arrived at the beach at 7:45 and they went to their table and waited. Pepper started walking in and rolled her eyes followed closely behind her was Tony, Clint, and Bruce fighting. Natasha just laughed As Pepper sat down next to her. "You are lucky you are rooming with Thor and Steve and not these 3." Natasha just laughed and looked over at Steve yeah I guess I am while smiling. After dinner they all headed back to their hotel. Steve was the first on in bed then Natasha went and laid on her bed playing with her phone. Thor came out of the Bathroom wearing Pjs and laid down next to Steve "goodnight lord Steven. Miss Romanoff." "Goodnight" Steve and and Natasha said at the same time. Natasha turned off the lights and laid back in bed. She rolled over and Steve Bright blue eyes meet hers. Everytime he looked at her she felt warm. By that time Thor was passed out snoring. Natasha just laughed. Then Thor pushed Steve all the way to the edge of the bed. He was sprawled out on the bed and Natasha couldn't help but laugh. Then Bam! Se saw Steve laying on the ground. "OMG Steve are you okay?" She's could barley talk she was laughing to hard. She got up and helped him. He's just started out her with an annoyed looked. "How about you sleep with me tonight?"

"Uh what?"

"Come on Steve it's not like we've never shared a bed before. I'm not going to bite you!"

"Um yeah, I guess you're right..." Steve said blushing slightly

He got in bed and Natasha laid next to him. She fell asleep within 5 minuets. 'It felt so right. Just them together is perfect' he thought. He fell asleep.