a run on sentence about a poor old man

the old man with a long beard and of many coats, soaked in tears, sat on his sheet of cardboard, he'd remembered, how he once had a couch to sit in and a bed to sleep in and a shower to wash in and a place to live in, he couldn't find the strength to gather himself to beg anymore, his thoughts were of home, he missed his family and his daughter, he wished he was, where they were, In time we lose what we hold most dear to our hearts, the old man glanced at his cup with no change, his stomach asked for food, he looked up at the lonely sky, the clouds filled to be empty, he couldn't feel the raindrops, he wondered if he were someone else would he part take his way to give some money to an old stranger on the sidewalk, over the years the people had become less and less a tentative to the needy, they would see him and realize no compassion nor pity, as long as they didn't end up like the old man, they could care less if he'd died of starvation like third world countries, in a world of survival, instead of joining together as humanity we are divided by our in differences, when he suddenly raised his hand at a young man of fancy suits and watches, the man stopped his feet from pacing, the umbrella came over the old man sitting and he asked , " what is it that you want ? " the old mans frail voice hidden in his beard, echoed , " a proper funeral " the man directed his eyes at the old mans eyes, he saw his future, " stay right here i'll be back with food after my meeting " and he went about, the old man arisen to an old mans posture, and walked the opposite way, sometimes when we feel hopeless we reject help and uphold to a fate that will accept us, the man came back to greet the old man with food but he was long gone, the man in confusion became concerned and went to look for him, while in the car, he thought about  what the old man had done to deserve life on the streets, we often as individuals don't choose what's to become of us but society does, despite his good intentions, the old man had disappared, first impressions are strange that way as they leave you wondering, he'd even hoped to see the old man once more, when we come across those we briefly meet we see them vaguely in our dreams, the man was about to expirence a nightmare that would be embedded in his sleep, the man noticed someone slouched over, chest pressed against his knees, as the man came closer to his stairs, he recognized the old man by his coats, he was sitting in his own blood, the man was shocked with surprise, his heart began to run , his mind in utter disbelief, he tried to take off his coats but began to cry, sobs of fear, he called the ambulance, while he waited in the hospital, he couldn't contemplate, he began to blame himself for the old mans death , his conscious cried out to him , " if only you would have dropped the meeting to take the old man for some food, how selfish of you, putting a meeting over a starving old man, you should have met the old mans request " and so he decided he would , he would give the old man what he longed for, a proper funeral, the man felt pain , pain that is constantly attacking the soul , pain that never ceases to exist , he was told that the old man was shot while asleep.....................