|*|𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮|*|

I sat there with one drink in my hand and then a cigarette in the other. People were eyeing me in the club as usual. I mean I don't blame them. I do look sketchy with my tattoos from my shoulders to my wrists, then my bleach blonde hair, and not to mention I had a nose ring. I was the total opposite of my pure sister Lysandra. She had brown hair, light blue eyes, and then the clearest skin I've ever seen. Not to mention, she's daddy's first child so of course he favorites her and she daddy's wife's kid even though nineteen years ago he had an affair with a maid and then came me months later during the affair.

I'm just the unwanted child they have to deal with here and there.

After this cigarette I told myself I have to go to the castle to be a maid as usual. My father has to keep me around somehow without people knowing about me. So he decides to make me a maid like my mother.

What a joy it is to see my family live the luxurious life while I'm the bastard child.

"Hey Reyna," I roll my eyes as I see Tyler my ex boyfriend turn the corner with a cigarette in his hand too. He sits himself in the chair across from mine making him look at me. If you didn't know I was the one who broke things off. He still not over me. But it's alright sometimes because I need to feel affection in my life since my mother is usually half the time staying home and telling me I was the worst thing that had ever entered her life or she is "too busy to talk to me" during work.

"Not now." And like that I stand up and walk towards Tyler and throw my cigarette down on the floor and stomp on it and then grab Tyler's face a peck a kiss on his lips. Then I leave the bar giving Tyler a wink goodbye as I exit.

****

"What did I tell you Reyna!" My boss Fiera forcefully tells me. She quickly grabs me a coat and motions for me to put it on. I roll my eyes as I put the coat on. People hate that I have tattoos so they force me to hide it in the castle.

"Now please go to the Prince's room and give him this." She hands me a tray which looks like it's a romantic meal for two. Lysandra. I sigh jerking the tray towards me and then begin to walk towards the elevator and press for the 10th floor.

"Wish me some luck guys." I hear the crew laugh at my joke as the elevator doors begin to close.

We all know that Christopher and Lysandra dislike me. It's a fact. Lysandra apparently hates how whenever she looks at me I'm the result of her fathers affair. Then Christopher dislikes me because, well, I'm not going to speak of that now.

The door rings opening the door. I begin to trudge my way dragging my feet. I'm dreading entering that room. I have no clue what I could walk in on right now because Lysandra and Christopher's wedding day is coming up.

I'm so happy about that.

I knock on the door. I wait a few seconds for a response but no one opens the door. So I knock again. Still no answer. I keep knocking and knocking and then finally I hear the lock move.
Finally the door opens revealing Christopher. He was shirtless, towel wrapped around his waist, and then his hair was in a wet mess. He looks at me intently with his grey eyes for a second and then averts his gaze. Suddenly I felt hot.

"Set it on the bed, please." I nod and then begin to move that way.
"I can't believe you said please to me. You never do that." I respond with a tone. I laugh to myself as I hear him sigh. Suddenly I hear the door slam shut and the shower start again.

"Reyna can you bring me my robe." I stop in my tracks for a second. My hand is only inches away from the door. I just want to leave. is that too much to ask?

"No." I answer and then quickly grab the handle.

"My god Reyna. If we're going to marry you could at least do me a simple favor." There stood a once again shirtless Christopher. A towel is wrapped around his waist and he looked angry in the eyes yet sad. He looked at me up and down and then rolled his eyes. I stood there shocked.

Did he say were getting married?

🖤💔🖤

I mean it's the first chapter. It's gotta be kinda short.