Chapter 2: A "regular" day part 2

Hinata's P.O.V.

I knew that voice anywhere. It belonged to the boy I fell for so hard. That voice belonged to no other than Natuto Uzumaki. The hyperactive knuckle head goofball. Me and Sakura turned around and saw he was running towards us. With a huge smile and started eyes. I knew those stared eyes and huge smile were for her. Never for me. He never noticed me. I blushed when I noticed how close he was getting and hid behind. "Hinata.. ?" She questioned my actions and smiled knowing why I did this. "SAKURA~!" He called out. "Naruto you take another step and you'll get hurt!" Ahe yelled at him. Before reaching us he stoped. "S-Sakura-san dont say that.." I told her. " Hinata stop being so soft toward him!" She told me. I looked down trying to hide my blush. Naruto then asked me "Hey Hinata whats wrong?" I jumped at the sound of his voice. Chills went down me spine. I couldn't look at him straight in the eyes. "N-Nothing Naruto-kun.." I said. "Hmm okay. Hey Sakura were are you guys geading to?" He asked looking at Sakura-san. "To the roof to eat lunch" she said. "Oh! Can I join you guys?!" He asked exited. "Sure if hina-chan is cool with it." I looked at her and then at him. I nodded without a word. He smuled reached out to hold me and spun me aroung saying "Thanks Hinata!" I blushed completely and panicked but smiled. So we headed to the roof.

~~~~~~~~

Sasuke's P.O.V.

I walked towards the roof as I kept thinking about what just happened I keep thinking about her. Why her? Is it because she never was one of my fangirls? Or maybe because she is so different from everyone else? I looked at thw sky wondering why I kept thinking of her....