Cast

Main Cast

Melissa Benoist as
Kara Danvers.

"You're my brothers. You do you. Just don't be dicks or I will beat the shit out of you."

Chris Wood as
Mon el 'Mike' Matthews

"You talk like that to her- hell you talk to any woman like that- then you will have to deal with me. And trust me you wouldn't like that."

Grant Gustin as
Bartholomew 'Barry' Henry Allen

"You are the best person I know. And I know a lot of good people. But you, my stupid adorable sister, take the cake. And no not literal cake."

Stephan Amell as
Oliver Queen

"My last name is Queen, but bro, I am a King."

Danielle Panabaker as
Caitlin Snow

"I wouldn't think a jock like you would like a geek like me. I mean no offence but all jocks except you, Oliver and Mon el seem like pricks."

Emily Bett Rickards as
Felicity Smoak

"Hi, what are you doing here? Not that it's bad that you're here. I'm just surprised. Like 'oh my gosh a really hot guy it knocking at my door!' Not that I think your hot. I mean you are but... I'm rambling aren't I. Sorry, let me start again. Hi."

Chyler Leigh as
Alex Danvers

"The last time I tried to be with someone. She was someone I really loved. And I thought she loved me. But I wasn't enough. And I'm scared to try again. Even if I want to and I really like you. I do, I'm scared."

Caity Lotz as
Sara Lance

"You talk to her. You so much as look at her and you will find your head bashed against a locker. Repeatedly. Understood?"

And...

Jeremy Jordan as
Winn Schott Jr

"Hi, you're cool people so you probably don't even know me."

Carlos Valdes as
Francisco Ramon

"If you're anything like my brother then your probably a dick. A big one. And that'll never change."

Katie McGrath as
Lena Luthor

"I'm not evil like my brother and mother, but honey, if you get on the wrong side of me, you will know the literal definition of hurt and pain."

Katie Cassidy as
Laurel Lance

"I have one biological sister and those girls over there are basically my sisters too, even if they don't share the same blood as me. So you will back off or you will have one more enemy to add to your list."

Colin O'Donell as
Tommy Merlyn

"How is it I'm in love with such a badass but I can't say anything whenever I'm around her. I'm Tommy Freakin Merlyn and I've talked to hundreds of girls, so why can't I talk to this one."

Jessica Camacho as
Cynthia 'Gypsy' Cruz

"Baby, don't worry, I'll protect you."

Candice Patton as
Iris West

"Awww. Barry has a crush. Awwww. Barry's blushing."

Willa Holland as
Thea Queen-Merlyn

"I am the heir to two billion dollar companies and I had to fall for a boy from the Glades. Oh how cliché."

Colton Haynes as
Roy Harper

"Well if you're so disapproving of me I guess that spices mine and your sisters relationship up, huh."

Floriana Lima as
Maggie Sawyer

"Lance I just wanna talk."

Mechad Brooks as
James 'Jimmy' Olsen

"Look at these three losers talking about their stupid, little crushes."

Tyler Hoeclin as
Clark Kent

"Open your mouth about my cousin again and I'll punch you so hard, you'll forget your own name."

David Harewood as
Hank Henshaw

"You two! Stop with the PDA or I'll make you do ten laps around the field. While carrying weights on your backs."

Helen Slater as
Eliza Danvers

"Baby, you will love someone else. Just because one person broke your heart, doesn't mean someone else can't try to love it and fix it to love them."

Jesse L Martin as
Joe West

"You talk to my son like that and I'll throw you in a holding cell with a murderer."

Calista Flockhart as
Katherine 'Cat' Grant

"Honey's, you wanna make it in this world, you have to grab it by it's nonexistent balls and never let go."

————————————————————

Hi! So this isn't a book I'm going to update anytime soon. It's the first book I ever wrote, but I didn't really feel comfortable publishing it. It does have pre- written chapters, but I'm not putting my full focus into it. It will be updated in the future, but not anytime soon.

I am currently putting the final touches on the first part of my multiple shot for SuperFlash one shots- going through spelling and grammar and adding things here and there.

I also have a Duke of Edinburgh expedition this weekend, so in my spare time I'll try to write what I can but I won't be able to post it.

And seeming as it's the Easter Holidays I should have time to write more, but next week I have a family wedding so I would only have a few moments to spare (Indian weddings are a bitch sometimes).

And I have 2 languages, a Religious Studies and a Cambridge Nationals in IT GCSE coming up so I have to spread my revision time pretty thin, so that means writing times would be less than I would really hope. But not to worry, because when that is done and dusted I will have time to relax and write.