Chapter 1: My dream and my past

California, August 24, 2012

Beep

Beep

Beep

Blaine wakes up, breathing hard and baring her surroundings. She takes in her black covered walls with One Direction posters, and pictures of her friends. Her breathing starts to slow. Sweat coated her body.

“What the hell, why do I always sweat when I have that dream. It has been happening for two months.” She whispers to herself.

“Blaine Rowan Knight, turn the damn alarm clock off and get ready. We are leaving to the airport in a hour.” yelled Maria.

Blaine realizes her alarm is still beeping and turns it off.

“Sorry mom. I’ll be ready in 10 minutes.” She yelled back.

Blaine untangles herself from her red silk sheets and walks across the room to her bathroom. She goes to the sink and rinses her face and looks into the mirror.

She observes herself in the mirror. Her intense gray almond shaped eyes stare back at her with think black eyelashes. A small petite nose with small luscious red pouty lips with high cheek bones framed her heart shaped face. She has flawless ivory skin, flaming, knee length blood red hair, and is 4’10”. She weighs 105lb and a very curvy body. She raises her right hand and touches her face.

“I look like crap. Well got to take a shower and get ready.” She strips and heads into the shower.

************************************************************************************************ 

“BLAINE! GET YOUR SKINNY WHITE ASS DOWN HER. WE ARE LEAVING.” mom yelled.

Blaine scrambles on putting on her black skinny jeans and her over large white sweater that slipped off her shoulder.

“COMING!” she screamed. She grabbed her two large suitcases with ease and her large duffel bag.

“I hope Scotland will be fun and filled with some nice eye candy.” she mumbles before running down stairs.

****************************************************************************************************

“Thanks to you we are now late.” grumbles her sister Paola. She has chocolate brown hair, dark skin, and pale blue round eyes with short thick eyelashes. She has a straight nose with a large full mouth with an oval face, 5’7” and a slim athletic body. She was 17 like me.

Maria, John, Paola, and Blaine were running to their gate in LAX airport. They made it before they closed the gate down. They walk towards their first class sets. Blaine sits next to her mom and on their opposite side, Paola and John sat together.

Blaine put on her white drake beats headphones on and listened to “Lullaby by Sia”. She started to think back on her dream. It felt so deja-vu, like it actually happened to her. She doesn’t remember anything of her life when she was little. She never asked her mom of what happened to her or how she found her.

‘Hmmm I should ask her. May be it will clear up my dream.’

She turned towards her mom who had the same features and body type as Paola but she had brown eyes and was 5’4”.

“Mom can you tell me how you found me?”

Maria became stock still, and looked at Blaine with surprise.

“Well honey, where to start… If I remember exactly it was August 26, 2002, 12 at midnight I think and I was finishing paper work in my office at home. It was pouring outside. I had Jet outside and he was barking his head off. I started to worry and went to the backyard. Jet took hold of the hem on my sweater and pulled me towards the flower garden. He barked at me then towards this small thing covered in ripped odd clothing. When I got closer, it was a beautiful girl with blood red hair. I picked up the poor helpless wet shivering creature and took her into my home. I cleaned her and covered her up in blanket to warm her up. She woke and looked at me and did not say a word. I asked her what her name was and she gave a very confused look and shook her pretty little head. So, I then asked her how she was. She gave me the biggest smile and put up 7 fingers. I asked where are her parents and where she lives and once again a confuse look came over her face.  I looked through the internet for any missing children and she never came up. So from that day on that little girl became Blaine Rowan Knight and became my daughter.” Maria seemed lost in the past with a smile on her face. “I remember when I told your dad and Paola, they were eccentric. You changed our lives workaholic lives. You would stick your nose up into the air and say bluntly that we work too much and we need to be more of a family.”

They both laughed at the memory. That was the day they started to go out to place and relax with their children. Maria and John were both family doctors. So they were able to go anywhere they wanted.

“What made you ask now of what happened ten years ago hun.” Maria asked with concern in her voice.

Blaine shook her head and gave Maria a small smile. “It’s nothing. I just got really curious. Nothing more, so rest assure.”

Maria smiled in relief; she leaned her head back and fell asleep.

Blaine still couldn’t help but think of what her mom, and think about the reoccurring dream.

‘Ah, I should stop worrying about it. It’s probably nothing.’

Blaine cleared her thoughts and was closing her eyes listening to the music. Before she fell asleep, she could have sworn she heard a musical laughter. But ignored it and for once fell into a dreamless and restful sleep.

************************************************************************************************

So what do you guys think? Keep going or no. Sorry that it took long to post. I had trouble starting it.