My Sister's Hot Bodyguard [Chapter 2]

Alright guys again, a big shout to XImperfectAngelX, teengirl14, PurpleDevil, and patricialovee97! My wattpad and real life friends! Please check out their stories!

Oh and btw, I'm changing the title of 'Are you Hot Enough?' to 'My Private Celebrity'

Anyway, here's Chapter 2!!

COMMENT!!

VOTE!!

FAN!!

_________________________________Athurn's P.O.V.___________________________________

When I woke up it was almost 6 in the next morning. Charm was still sound asleep next to me. I didn't want to wake her up so I carefully stood up and stretched. I told Robert to prepare our breakfast in the usual place.

My sister and I usually eat breakfast by center balcony. It was the widest balcony in the palace. Plus it had a full view of the garden. So I always fell refreshed and comfortable when I eat there.

I leaned by the railing as the maids prepared the table. I watched the sun rose.

"Good morning Your Highness" a familiar voice said. I turned around and saw Rain smiling at me in her sexy uniform. [Rain's uniform --------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>

I smiled "Why good morning Miss Rain" I said imitating her tone.

She stood next to me looking at the sunrise. "It's very pretty isn't it?"

She was smiling, showing her beautiful dimples. "Yeah" she really is pretty. Not even the sun can compare to her.

She looked at me. "So what's the plan today your highness?" she said emphasizing on your highness. She's getting a little too comfortable isn't she? If my mom hers her like this she'll be endlessly scolded at.

"I'm taking Charm ice skating"

"That's nice. You know how to skate?"

"Not really. But I know enough to not get bruises on me. But I can't skate fast or backwards" I turned around and realized the table's ready.

"What about Charm?"

"Oh Charm's a good skater. She's been figure skating since last year"

Rain took bread from the table "Well that's good to know. At least I only have to worry about one royal ass" Oh she is definitely getting too comfortable. I took a glance at the maid and the bodyguard who are looking at her weirdly. She didn't seem to notice. I smiled at the servants apologetically, sort of embarrassed. Why the heck should I be the one apologizing for her behavior? She's the one who should embarrassed be instead of me.

I sighed "Well we better wake Charm up, breakfast is ready"

Rain followed me as I walked back to my room. Charm was still sleeping peacefully, cuddling her stuffed doll Monica.

I crawled on to the bed and gently shook Charm. "Charm, wake up bubby"

But Charm just groaned and rolled over. "Char-Char, come on wake up. We're going ice skating today"

She opened her eyes and rubbed it. "Really?"

"Yup, everything's set. All you have to do is eat breakfast and get ready" I smiled at her.

She rose up "Okay" she said still sleepy. She really seemed tired so I picked her up. I took a glance at Rain. She was standing still in front of the door smiling softly at us. She opened the door of us, and I carried Charm to the balcony.