Harry's P.O.V

Hazel and I where laying down on the sofa together with her in my arms watching T.V, well she was watching it I was just laying there and kept admiring how beautiful she was. She looked back at me with those big gem hazel eyes "hey Harry I wanna do something today" she said . "Um....ok sweetie but what do u want to do" I said. She playfully smacked my arm and said " I told you already I wanted to go down to the old treehouse". "Oh right, but I don't think u wanna go down in your pj's do you". " She looked at me and blushed a little and said "yah I probably should go get changed but I can't really get up the stairs". I picked her up bridle style and and went up stairs with her in my arms. Once we got up the stairs I sat her down and we went to her room. She limped to her dresser and got her outfit for the day. I decided to be a little cheeky as always and say "do you need any help love". She looked at me and blushed a little and then said "I will holler if I need you". I looked at her and chuckled a little and said "ok". Hazel went into the bathroom a few seconds later I heard my name "Harry". I blushed a little and said "yes love". She sounded embarrass "umm I need a little help". I went to the bathroom door but it was locked "umm Hazel can you unlock the door please". She said " yah, but before you come in her I have to warn you that I am so ugly". "Hazel just please open the door up I saw you in your underwear before". She finally opened up the door, she had a towel raped around her. "Come on babe you know that you don have to hide from me" " but I'm a mess you will probably run away from how ugly I am". " Please Hazel I will always be here for you no matter what , you know that". She let go of the towel WOW she was beautiful. "Hazel you are beautiful" " No I'm not Harry I'm ugly I have scars everywhere I'm black and blue I'm so fat and I have a huge cut on my arm". "YOU WHAT HAZEL". I knew her father beat her it makes me really sad that I can't help her with that but she never told me what happen to her arm. "Ummm... it's nothing Harry". "Please let me see it babe so I can make sure it is not bad". She lifted her arm up and I took off the white bandage off. I felt a tear slide down my face, "Hazel how come you did't show me this before" "because I did't want you to be sad babe" she said . I felt really angry "IM GUNNA KILL THAT ASSHOLE NO IM GUNNA BEAT HIM LIKE HE TORCHED YOU IM GUNNA GIVE HIM A TASTE OF HIS OWN MEDICINE". " Harry please calm down you know I hated when you get angry". " I'm sorry love it's just that you did nothing wrong and it sickens me that you did nothing wrong and he takes every thing out on you and it makes me sad that I can't help you at all". She jumped I'm my arms mostly naked, she hugged me and whispered in my ear "it's ok babe please don't do anything he will hurt you and that will just hurt me even more, shhhh I'm ok I'm still here I will always be here as long as you are". I looked up at her with my wet eyes and said "I will always be here I will never leave you , but it hurts me so much that your dad abuses you and I can't do anything to help you". we each let go out of our long hug and then made eye contact there was a moment of silence. She broke it by saying "its ok Hazza I will be fine". I smiled a little bit and hugged her again. " So I think we should get you dressed, huh"? She smirked a little and said "oh right I sorta forgot about that". We stand up and then I helped her fasten up her bra. "Oh crap" " what, what's wrong Hazel". " I forgot my shirt, can you please go and get it for me Hazza bear"."Anything for you love". I went back to her bedroom and grabbed a T-shirt that had green day on it. I went back to the bathroom and saw Hazel trying to get her socks on. I chuckled a little bit "do you need help love" she looked up at me shyly " Umm... yes please". I help her pull on her socks and then she pulled on her T-shirt. " Now comes the weird part sorry for putting you through this Harry" she said. But what was I been put through I love spending time with Hazel I always did it helps me take my mind of of my alcoholic mother. "No, no it's no problem Hazel really and how would helping you put on your jeans be wired please Hazel where like brother and sister you mean everything to me". I helped her put on her black skinny jeans and fasten them up. After we got her dressed she went back into her bedroom and sat at her desk and put on her usual make up on. " Hazel why are you putting on make up you are beautiful without it". She looked up at me and playfully smacked me " yah right Harry I look like a friggen zombie with a lot of dark spots". " Don't say that hazel you are beautiful just the way you are". I always hate it when she says those things about herself , I wish she could see herself the way I see her beautiful. "Hey Harry can we go now please" " oh yah sure love" . I helped her down the stairs and we put on our shoes and went out the door . We where on our way to the old tree house "Hey Harry remember when we where kids we used to always go to McDonald's and go and get a ice cream." " yah how could I forget" " Can we please go and get some ice cream Harry please"." yah sure". I pulled Into McDonald's parking lot and we went in and waited in line. " So what do you want " Hazel whispered in my ear. " Hmmm, what do you want hazel". " I don't know yet Harry". " how about we share a big Sunday together love" I said. she nodded her and and then went to find us a spot. " I can help whoever is next" a guy said. I went up and looked at all the Sundays they had " umm yes can I please have a chocolate drizzled Oreo Sunday please extra large". The guy went to the back of the kitchen and a few seconds later he came out with tons of soft ice cream with chocolate drizzled all over it. he then but the Oreo cookie chunks in it and blended it altogether. "There you go sir" I handed him the change and said thanks and then I went to find Hazel. I saw her in front of the large window looking outside. " Holy crap Harry that is huge" she said " I know it is love but we will be able to eat it together" I sat down across from Hazel " oh crap I forgot the spoons be right back babe". I lightly kissed her forehead and then went back to the front desk. "hi umm can I have two spoons please" I said to the guy. " oh sorry sir I forgot your spoons" he handed me the two red plastic spoons "it's ok man everyone forgets". I went back to hazel to eat our huge ice cream. "Thanks love " she said "anytime". I took a small spoonful of the Sunday it was so good. "mmmm this is like the best I ever had in years" she said "yah me two". Awhile later we where at our last bite "you can have the last bite Hazel" I said. "No Harry you can have it I'm so full", I took the bite and split it in half. "There now we can both have it". We each took the last big spoonful and shoved it in our mouths, once she shoved it in she had Sunday all over her mouth she looked so cute. "You got a little something there honey" I said. I took my napkin and lightly wiped the Sunday that was on her face. "oh gee thanks Harry" she sounded embarrassed. "No problem love". She started to dig in her purse then she pulled out a 20$ bill. "No,no love I will pay". "but Harry you drive me everywhere I need to go and every time we go out you always pay, I feel guilty when you do all theses things and I don't do anything." "Shhh babe it's ok just please let me pay". "ok fine but next time it is my turn next time". She went out to the car while I waited in line to pay. Once I payed the guy I went out to the car with Hazel and drove off to the treehouse. I was happy going to the tree house and spending time with Hazel but I was not really looking forward for talking with her .

Hey guys I hope you enjoy this chapter. I am in school and I try to update as much as I can but it might be a while before I do. Love you all xoxoxo .... Saved