What's Now?

Chapter1

I was 9 when my dad took me to the car rushing, worried, and scared i was bleeding and i didn't even know why! I wasn't worried because i thought that it's just a nose bleeding like nothing important but my nose really hurting. So i started crying a little bit when i heard my dad saying "don't worry baby we will be their"

As soon as we arrived to the hospital a lot of doctors around me someone was talking it's maybe my dad? Or doctors i didn't know because i was tired after that all i remember a lot of white lights

I woke up next day looked at me dad and smiled and said "Good morning dad how are you?" He looked at me smiled gave me a huge hug and said "Sarah! You're Awake Thanks god! I am great honey how are you doing? Feeling any pain?" I nodded and said "no" and then said "so what the doctors said?"

"oh i didn't talk to them yet they said they will be here in 12:30 am it's 11:30

After 30 mins

A really pretty lady entered the room she is wearing a White rob means she is a doctor!

She said "Good morning guys" with a worried smile "Mr. Hudgens Could you please come with me?"

A lot of questions in my head!

Why she asked my dad to come with her? Like why? But oh well... I waited for them seeing them talking from the door my dad was worried and almost he wanted to cry. He entered the room and looked at me, he hugged me, and started crying on my shoulder i looked at him and said "what's wrong dad?"

He said "Sarah! You Have Cancer" i look at him, my face turned red, and i was shaking! All i could say was "Oh!"

He said "i'm sorry honey!" Then i looked at him and started to scream and cry "Dad i don't want to die, Dad Please no" he tried to calm me down!

"Honey we need to live the best right now!" When i knew i had cancer i called the doctor from my room! He came and started talking

"Any Questions Ms. Sarah?"

"Yes, Doctor Simone Could you please tell me where is the cancer? And what will happen to me?"

"You're cancer is actually in you're hole body! And we need to give you a treatment fast before we loose you! And You're not gonna like what i will say but you will loose hair! I lot! And you won't eat because you're body is tired! You will sleep a lot, you will have nightmares, you can hear people but you can't respond"

Looked at my dad crying! All those words i just heard made feel so bad

I look at dad once again he whispered "can't believe i will loose my daughter after i lost my wife" but i can hear it i can feel his pain! He said "i will pay anything to give her life"

The doctor smiled at said "Great! good luck Ms. Sarah!