The Replacement Girlfriend

Title: The Replacement Girlfriend

Author: AubreyEatsHearts

Description: Chase Evans may be a notorious playboy, but he's always known he'd fall hopelessly in love one day. So when he meets Spanish beauty LaCienega [Lah-cie-Ena-ga] Perez and falls head over, he knows for sure she's what he's always been waiting for.

Except LaCienega is already engaged by the time he meets her and to none other than his childhood best friend Jace Waite who Chase hasn't seen since high school graduation.

Meanwhile, he meets Krislynn Reimer who has a strange attraction for bad boys and imperfection. She's not interested in the pretty boys who are complete jerks like he is. She wants the real bad boys, the ones with addiction problems, family problems, money problems, woman problems, any problems!

It's her favourite hobby to take them home and put a Band-Aid over their hearts and nurse them back to health. Except when they make a full recovery, they always abandon her and always in the cruellest ways.

The two utterly can't stand each other so how in the world did Chase end up as Krislynn's boyfriend and how in the world did Krislynn end up as Chase's maid?

Opinion: No, No, No, No! This is not your typical 'the girl pretends to be the guy's girlfriend' lovestory. This story has more in to it. The characters has different stories and Krislynn's is so adorable! You'll love her! And Chase! oh Chase! He's a manwhore but, you'll love him! Read this, now!