Bloody Mary at School [Short story]

My first horror short story. It might not be the best so sorry. But I'd like your votes and/or comments. :) Enjoy, or just try reading it at least. Sorry for any errors too. 

************************************

Bloody Mary At School

"You hear that Bloody Mary story?" Bonny asked me. "No," I said, curiously wondering, "tell me," I smiled at Bonny. She nodded, "Mary Worth lived a long time ago. She was a very beautiful young girl. One day she had a terrible accident that left her face so disfigured that nobody would look at her. She had not been allowed to see her own reflection after this accident for fear that she would lose her mind. Before this, she had spent long hours admiring her beauty in her bedroom mirror. One night, after everyone had gone to bed, unable to fight the curiousity any longer, she crept into a room that had a mirror. As soon as she saw her face, she broke down into terrible screams and sobs. It was at this moment that she was so heartbroken and wanted her old reflection back, that she walked into the mirror to find it, vowing to disfigure anybody that came looking for her in the mirror," I felt a chill down my spine, she continued on coughing and clearing her throat, "So, it seems everywhere has a different way of summoning Bloody Mary. Usually, they involve a mirror and saying her name. The biggest differences appear to be how may times you say Bloody Mary, whether or not to spin around, and how many candles to light. Spinning around is always a common theme too (probably to make you dizzy enough to think you saw something) And some parts of the world think Mary was a woman who was framed for killing her kids and if you say, 'I killed your baby,' in front of a mirror, she’d come out and rip you to shreds. It is strange how this legend is all around the world. What a myth right? That's a bunch of bull.  Right?" she asked. I felt so scared. Just hearing it, imagine trying it. 

"Right..."

"I knew it! Anyway. Want to go an try it? Tonight maybe? I'd really love to!" she squealed in excitment. "Um. I'm b-busy tonight. Ask someone else.." I hesitated to say that. But I knew I did it right because I'm scared as hell. 

"Oh comon! Nothing to be scared of 'bro," she smiled at me, and I felt a warmth in my heart. "Alright then! Tonight it shall be!" I blurted. "Yay! I'll meet you in front of the school at 12:00. Be on time," she smiled and skipped away. She turned back, "bring candles!!! AND EXTRA PANTS. I MIGHT PEE MYSELF!" she laughed a little, and as did I. With that, she disapeared into the hall. 

12:00am came pretty fast, on my occassion. And it was pitch black. I walked with a flash light to the school. I walked up to the gate and waited for Bonny. 

I heard a croaking, gurgling, rattling sound, like the grudge does. "Um... Who's there?" I asked flying my flashlight from side to side. I heard it coming closer, and behind me. I slowly turned around, "BOO!" Bonny yelled. She was dressed up in a white dress. "Did I scare you? Like the grudge sound?" she chuckled and opened the gate for me. "That wasn't funny Bonny," I said in relief it wasn't anything real. "It was! Comon now my pretty boo boo, off to the bathroom we go! You're taking the boys bathroom. I'll take the girls. Remember Have to be alone, no one else can be in the room with you when you call her.Must say her name 13 times while spinning.After the 12 spin you stop spinning and learn towards the mirror and say her name a 13th time. Got it?" I nodded, "Ok. Off we go. After this lets go get some pizza. I'm starving," she smiled and walked off into the girls bathroom. 

I walked in the boys bathroom, and as I opened the door, it creaked. I lit the black candle and  I spun around, "Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary..." I stopped, and looked in the mirror, "Bl-," I heard a scream coming from Bonny, and it interrupted my 13th time. "Bonny? Bonny!? What's wrong?!?!?" I ran to the girls bathroom, to see her face scratched, and neck twisted around. My eyes wided and tears fell down. Frightened and curious at the same time, led me to the mirror. "Bloody Mary," I said. I saw a woman in the mirror with her eyes cut out and blood on her white button on dress. It's just a story though, a myth, a horror story told by their parents, so they parents can make their children behave or she'll come for them. The woman so called Bloody Mary, became closer, I felt a cold breath on my neck....

*********************************

Horrible ending Ik :I TT^TT Vote and/or comment please <3