Chapter 41

We walk past several guys hanging in the lounge and make it to his room. "You know...you should just keep some stuff at my place...like your tooth brush, clothes, sexy lingerie..." I elbow him in the chest to stop him from continuing on. "At that point, we might as well live together" I laugh. His eyes light up with thoughts. "Oh, no. NO! I was just joking" I shout. "I know you were joking, but it's nice to know where you're at" he replies. He picks up my stuff and places it on the small chair in the corner.

I look at phone and see it's around midnight. I make sure my alarm is set for 6:30am. "So should we get ready for bed?" I ask. He removes his shoes and shirt as he simultaneously turns on the TV. I glance over and all I see is hard muscles. I think I begin to drool when Josh gives me a sour look "It's wrong to stare at people you know." I close my mouth shut and suck back any saliva that might have escaped. "Well you should know considering how often you stared at my ass" I blurt.

Josh glares at me and walks over. He places his hand on my cheek and pushes back some hair behind my ear while the other cups my ass cheek and pulls me to be closer "That's because people who have sexy bodies should be admired for and protected against any other guys." I devilishly respond "so you say you need to protect my body" as graze my lips against his. "Absolutely" he whispers. I begin to arch my back to tease him further. But the hunger for me escapes him.

He begins kissing, nipping, tugging, and sucking at my neck. He turns us around and starts pushing us in the direction of the bed. I try to taunt him further by pushing us back but he's so much stronger than I am. He lays me gently on the bed and continues to kiss. He removes my shirt while I pull his over his head. He caresses my skin with his fingers tips and sucks hard on my neck again. He lowers himself on to me and works his kisses around my breasts. Hums and moans start leaving my mouth and I can't contain myself.

He teases me at my jeans and slowly unbuttons them. I place my hand on his head and one reaches for his shoulders. "Let me do something for you" I whisper. He sweetly smiles and removes his hands from me. I remove my jeans and my panties and asks Josh to remove his as well. I direct him to lay flat on his back which he does so. I grab a foil packet from the drawer and open it. I roll it on his length and see what my touch already does to him.

I climb on top of him and straddle him. He places his hands on my hips to position me. I bite my lip and try not to cry out as I guide him to enter inside me. "We haven't done it this way before. You okay?" he asks. "I figured you would show me" I moan. I start to roll my hips and his grip on my hips tightens. I squeeze my thighs around him as my nails dig into his chest. I start to suck, tug, and bite his chest as he has before on my neck. His eyes roll back in raw pleasure and I can see how he's beginning to climax. I remove a hand from his chest and run my hand down the middle of my chest in order to appear sexier.

Our breathing quickens and chests heavy. "Tell me you want this.... Tell me you want me" he pants. "I want this...I fucking want you..." I scream. "Fuck" he shouts as he comes undone. I feel the rush inside me but with minimal any pain or burning. I collapse on this chest and he strokes my hair. He tries to move a few minutes later but I refuse. "Babe, lets quickly clean up and then we can go to bed." "No" I whisper. We soon fall asleep with him still inside me and me laying on his chest. Our breathing becomes one and the last thing I remember his him running his fingers through my hair.