shopping (a.i)

Today you were going on a little shopping trip with your boy friend Ashton. You were wearing a black skater skirt and a gray muscle tee with a floral printed pocket. Along with your white vans. As you were putting on your makeup Aston yelled"Y/N is time to get going if we want to make it before the afternoon traffic." At that you walked down the stairs. You two walked out and in to the car. Wile you were buckling your seat belt you felt eyes burning into the back of your head.  You looked over to the drivers  seat and there was Ashton looking at you. "What?" You asked him. He just smiled and shoot his head. Ok then you thought. Wile he was driving you turned on the radio and centuries by fall out boy was on. You finally got to the mall and  thankful no traffic.  You guys first went to Starbucks and got drinks. ( a/n sorry I have only been to Starbucks 2 times so I don't know any drinks) Then headed to top shop to get some new perfume. After you got some you two headed in to vans. You spent a little bit in there picking out a new penny board  because Calum broke your old one . Next you decided to just walk around and see what shops were there. As you were walking something caught your eye. Victoria secret. () you slowly inches closer to it but just enough so ash didn't know what you were doing until you were right out side it. He looked at you and said " oh hell no. Not I'm a million years am I going in to there." You just smiled and gave him puppy eyes you know we're his weakness. "Ugh find." He said slightly annoyed. "Yeah!" You cheered by pumping your fist in the air. He just looked at you and laughed. You two walked him slowly behind you. You walked around the store browsing looking for some nice peaces for you and ash. Wink wink. Ashton just stayed by the door. Once you bought two new sets you to walked out. After that you two went to burger king. After about two more shops you decided to call it a day and head home.

-----------*------------ skip car ride

Once you two got home you crashed down on the couch and ash next to you. After watching a couple reruns of how I met your mother you two walked up to your room and once you got in to the room ash walked next to you and whispered " you want to show me what you got a v.s?" In your ear. You just smiled and went down to get your sets to give him a little show.

Thanks for reading sorry I haven't updated in a long time.

-Kat

d(=^・ω・^=)b