The Right Choice *Seth Rolllins*

This is for @Alice_Ambrollins

<Ally's POV>

Why did freaking Hunter and Stephanie have to do this to me? I was out in a storyline and I was put into the feud of Ambrose and Rollins. All the fans think its just a storyline but irl, I have to chose between Dean and Seth. I have to talk to someone, Nikki and Aj it is.

<Group Chat A-Ally//Aj-Aj//N-Nikki>

A- Help me! I need to talk.

N & Aj- What Happen?!?

A- I need to chose between Dean and Seth, I mean I love them both and then Dean is one of my best friends.

N- Well go to Dean's hotel room let him give you a speech or something why he would be good...

Aj- THEN GO TO SETH'S AND LET HIM TOO!

N- Really Aj? You knew I was going to put that.

Aj- Well I wasn't going to be the friend who doesn't do anything but agrees. Geez I'm not no blonde Barbie.

A- *cough* Summer Rae *cough*

(No hate to Summer, I kinda like her)

N & Aj- NOW GO AND DO WHAT WE SAID! Good joke thou.

A- I am and Thanks! Bye Guys!

N & Aj- No Problem! Bye!

I went go to Dean's first since he is right down the hall. I walked right in since he gave me a key. But what I saw broke me...

<Seth's POV>

I was watching tv when there was a nice gentle knock on the door and sobbing. I went to open it and saw Ally crying and that doesn't happen a lot, when your talking about Ally.

"What happen?" I ask bringing her to the couch.

"S-so I was going to-to give you both a chance and gi-give a speech why I-I should pick either o-of you, so-so I went to Deans first s-since he gave me a key and when I went in there I-I saw Dean making out with Summer," she says but more in sobs.

I'm going to kill him for hurting her.

"It's okay," I comforting her.

"Seth?" she says.

"Yes," I reply.

"I pick you," she says smiling.

"Really?" I say and she nods.

IM THE HAPPIEST PERSON EVER!

------------------------------

Sorry if this isn't really good. I kinda had writers block with the plot.

But I hoped you liked it!

~Meadow Elizabeth