Chapter 1

Previously on Under an Alaskan Moon.....

Colin nervously tugged on his tie. The blasted thing felt like it was choking him. "For the love of God, Colin, stop messing with your tie," Nikolai fussed, slapping his hands away from his neck.

Colin glared at him weakly fisting his hands at his sides and anxiously locking eyes with Justin who was standing up beside him as well. He looked dapper in plain black suit and bow tie with a small blue forget-me-not cradled by baby's breath attached to his lapel.

Justin nodded at him encouragingly. Nikolai patted him roughly on the back. "You got this, brother," he said gruffly, biting back the witty comment he wanted to make.

Justin leaned over, his lips quirking in a devious smile. "If she shows up," he said quietly.

Nikolai frowned at him. "And I was actually trying to be nice."

"For once," muttered Justin.

He noticed the panicked, wild look in Colin's eyes and choked on a laugh. "I was just joking, brother."

"Good going," Nikolai slapped Justin a tad too hard making him stumble.

The crowd watching and taking their seats tittered as Justin quickly righted himself, fixing his suit and glaring daggers at Nikolai.

Behind the double doors, waiting for her cue, Faye waited nervously, in all her white finery and veil. Heidi fluttered nervously beside her, Reggie leaning up against the wall, scratching his beard thoughtfully. Emma, looking adorable in her light lavender little flower girl dress cautiously tugged on Faye's dress, asking for her attention.

Faye bent down, tucking a brown curl behind the little fairy's ear. "What is it, baby?"

"Will my Daddy do like Uncle Colin?"

Faye was confused. "Like Uncle Colin? What do you mean?"

Caterina frantically motioned for Heidi to start her walk down the aisle from her position by the door but neither Emma nor Faye noticed until Heidi grabbed Faye in a hug and whispered dramatically, "I'll see you on the other side."

Faye laughed before turning her attention back to Emma who twisted her hands in her dress but asked shyly, "Will I have a Mommy for Daddy."

Faye choked on a sob almost at the innocent question. "Oh for heavens sake," Caterina scolded, "Stop being so emotional you'd think you were pregnant."

Faye smiled conspiratorially. "Well actually," she began in a whisper.

Caterina's eyes got huge before she exclaimed, "Faye, don't say that stuff I might actually believe you!"

"But," Faye quieted. Caterina's back was already turned.

She turned back to Emma who was waiting for her answer. "I don't know, baby," she said honestly, "Maybe one day."

Emma nodded, not satisfied, but content with the answer for the moment. "Alright, Emma, you little bean," Caterina said hurriedly, "It's time for you to go see your Daddy. Are you ready?"

Emma nodded confidently, her demeanor surprising Faye a little. Then with her head held high, she marched down the aisle, a bouquet of white rose buds in her tiny hands. Justin positively beamed as his little princess reached him and held out her arms to be picked up, drawing a collective 'aww' from the audience.