Chapter 1: The beginning

There once was a tree a very big one indeed. The tree made some thing that was not normal some people say it was a scarecrow that it made. Nobody knew where it went some said it died, but one day it came back.

It was a normal sunny day in Elson St., California. A quiet street with a strange people there. There were two people who just got a house ( still engaged ). There wedding was tomorrow and they were going house to house inviting some friends they made when they moved in. At the end of the street there was a field then Rose ( the bride ) said under her breath, " Good memories... O my God Thomas!" Then Mark said ( the groom ) " who? " he asked in a questionable voice.

Rose said " Oh no one I have to go, see you tomorrow at the wedding. Then Mark said " Um....okay?", he said " See you tomorrow." Rose ran home as fast as she could when she got home she grabbed all her stuff ( clothes, makeup, and other belongings). She went in her car and drove to the church very fast. She drove at least 75 miles per hour. When she got to the church her bride mates help her with makeup, hair, and her dress. Then she met up with Thomas. He said, " Well you look nice and just to tell you wedding starts in a hour." She said, " Oh okay can't wait.". Thomas said in a serious voice " Did you tell him yet?" Then Rose said in a worried voice, " No I was running late and." Then Thomas said, " Why? We're you scared?" Rose said, " I'm just nervous that he will freak out and get very mad." Thomas said, " He doesn't even no were we are going to live." Then she said," Ya....that's a good point." When she was getting ready to walk down the isle her brother Paul came in( secret agent that works for pentagon/military ) he said, " I'm glad you ditch Mark he wasn't the write one." Then he chuckled, " He's not your type and don't call him back after you break up with him." Rose said, " why can't we be friends ", Paul explained "You will just fall in love with him again then you will get in a divorce!" Then she said, " I'm not going to listen to you. I have to go!" Then he said, " Fine see you after mass!". When she was walking down to go to the alter she saw all of her family and friends she smiled and chuckled. When she went to the alter steps one by one she smiled at Thomas. Then she gave him a big wink when she went up the stairs. The the priest said," You Thomas take Rose as your beloved wife?" He responded, " Yes I do!". Then the priest said, " Rose do you take Thomas as your beloved husband?" She also respond, " Yes I do! " Then the priest said, " Does anyone abject please say it now." Rose look at everyone in the pews. Every one smiled at her then the priest said to Thomas. " You may kiss the bride!" As they both kiss.

After mass there was a big party Rose put on her other dress then hanged out with her family side and Thomas was doing the same thing. Then the slow dance came Thomas and Rose slow danced for about a half hour after the party ended every one went to there homes. When Rose was unpacking her stuff Thomas suggested to call Mark about tomorrow.