Week 6

This is my favorite part. I hope you like it too. xxx Eline.

The next morning Ellie and I woke up in a great mood. We went on twitter to say a massive thank you to everybody who had voted for us. I checked my dm to see if one of my friends had to say something. The only thing I saw were fans. At one moment I saw a dm from Liam. I think I started to act weird because Ellie asked if I was alright. I said I got a dm from Liam. So Ellie decided to check her dm too. She got one from Niall. They both said we had done a great job and that they had a surprise for us this week. It was Sunday so we had to learn a new choreography. By the evening everybody could do the dance without any problems. We had diner, watched tv and went sleeping.

It was Monday so that meant we had to make or new dance. Ellie and I went downstairs. We were the only ones but the rest of the group would come soon. When everybody was there. Jessica said that we all had to go to the dance studio for our surprise. When we arrived at the studio Jessica went to the studio with us. The studio was looking the same as always. We were standing in a line when One Direction come in. A couple of girls were screaming but Ellie and I were just laughing. That was the surprise Liam and Niall were talking about. Jessica said we had to dance with them and we had to make the dance. I was so happy. On a little paper were standing the names of the teams. Ellie had to dance with Niall, she was so happy with that. Alicia and I were still waiting. I had to dance with Liam or Zayn and Alicia with the other. Jessica said Alicia had to dance with Liam. The rest of the day we got the time to think about an idea for the dance. Zayn and I went to my room. Ellie had the same idea so we were talking except from thinking about a dance. At the end of the evening we had nothing and Niall and Zayn had to go already.

It was 3am when I woke up. I went to the dance room and closed the door. I took my Ipod and started to dance on the first song I saw. Suddenly I got a really good idea for the dance. I look for 'Everything about you'. Finally I found it. Zayn and I had to dance on the last part. An hour later I had the whole dance ready and I was really tired so I went sleeping again. The next morning I started to work on my solo dance. In the afternoon I learned Zayn the dance I made tonight. He wasn't a bad dancer, he just had to believe in himself. After we had practised we talked for a while, the other boys came too. Everybody was sitting around the table except from Alicia and Liam. I said that I thought they were still practising. The person who had the best dance got extra points. The rest off the week was pretty much the same. We only saw Liam when they arrived.

It was Friday, normally we would be practising but today we had a repetition with One Direction. The boys arrived. "Where is Liam?" I asked. I wanted to talk with him. "He comes when we are done. Alicia didn't want to practise with the rest." Louis said. "She is so anoying." I said. "Come on everybody!" Somebody said. We practised an hour and then we decided to go for diner. When we wanted to leave we saw Alicia and Liam coming. Liam didn't looked really happy. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Go away!!!" Alicia screamed before Liam could answer. He gave me a little paper. 4/5 of One Direction and the rest of the dancers. When everybody left I went to my room. Ellie was downstairs with the rest of the girls. I wanted to be alone for a while. I went sitting by the window. I took the paper I got from Liam. "Good luck, I hope you win." it said. "Thank you Liam." I whispered. A couple of minutes later I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke and went outside for a walk. Halfway I saw Liam. We talked for a while but then I had to go. Soon it was evening. We opened the show with the group dance and then our solo dance. The votes were counted but everything could change. It was time for the dance with One Direction. We were dressed up in the style of the member so I had a really nice jacket like Zayn. I designed it. On the back there was standing 1D. The music started and Alicia and Liam started. I thougt it was way over the top. Zayn danced amazing and I guessed the judges thougt the same because they thought I was the best. I went througt but Emma had to leave. This was the best week ever.

 Please read also my other story's.