1

Dear Calum, 

It has been 365 days since you left me for him, my ex-best mate. You still have me wrapped around your finger and I would go to the deepest depths of the world for you; but sadly, you wouldn't do the same. I miss you. I miss holding you in my arms, and  kissing you goodnight. I miss the taste of your lips, and the little sounds you made when you had your first stretch of the morning. I miss everything. I miss us.

I still love you, and I think I always will.  One day I will find someone, to settle down with, someone who will love me, and for me to love him. A part of me will always love you I think, but not in the way that you'd think, I will love you but I will not be in love with you. I want to move on, I really do. I really really do. I want to love someone who is  not you, I want the butterflies when I see his smile, and fire works when we kiss. I want it all, but i don't think my hearts ready for that yet. I heard you and Luke are getting married. Congrats, I suppose. I wish you guys the happiest of the married life. I also wish that your wedding will never happen, but it is just my luck that it will.

You deserve to stay happy forever. He better hold your hand tight, and kiss you goodnight, because I wont be there to do so. Be better treat you right, though, I wouldn't know if he will or not. I hope that he will give you what you deserve. I will support you guys silently, without a sound or without leaving a trace; I don't think I could handle seeing you two together without throwing up.

I hope that when the words he says hurts you, you will read they ones I wrote you.

I wish I didn't miss you Ballerina Boy.

I love you,

Ashton xx