Chapter 1 The Intruder

Queen Burn's P.O.V

I paced around anxiously. When will that stupid egg hatch! I huffed out smoke and sighed a few guards came in and I rushed to my throne quickly and sat down. "Queen Burn we have an intruder." Said one of my guards. "Bring him in." I sighed, and saw a SkyWing. I arose quickly and stood in front of the SkyWing, I studied the SkyWing. He growled and started inhaling. "Guards quickly bound his mouth!" They scrambled and grab stealchains, one over the legs, arms, wrists, body, and finally his mouth. I heard a muffled scream and smirked. I flicked my tail and they unwrapped the chains, I then grabbed his chin and held my deadly tail over his head. "Now tell me SkyWing, why and what are you doing trying to escape." He stared into my eyes and snarled biting my hand. I roared and scrathed his face, he roared in agony and I yelled, "answer me!" He growled and spoke.

"Never!" I was about to stab his head when my guard entered holding an egg. "Queen Burn we found him hiding this egg." I held it near the fire and looked inside. It's about to hatch. "Where did he get this egg?" I growled. "From queen Scarlet your majesty." I looked at him sharply. "You thought you could get away? My SandWing army will not be fooled by a pathetic SkyWing, return the egg to queen Scarlet at once." I ordered "Yes your majesty." My guard dipped his head and flew off holding the egg. "Now back to buisness." I raised my claw and raked his wings, both of them. "Unchain him." They did as I told and unwrapped him, he yowled in pain and was trying to escape. I stabbed him in the heart and shoved him down the cliff, I waited until I heard a satisfying crunch.