Prologue

A gold-and-yellow dragon held a black egg. She peered around carefully and flew off. Two NightWings were watching her fly away with the cargo. A giant Nightwing appeared and flew of toward the gold SandWing. The smallest NightWing bit her tail and yanked her back. She roared with anger and shook her tail. The biggest NightWing grabbed the second NightWing and cracked his neck and he fell to the jagged rocks below. The gold SandWing flew to the nearest rock and banged the NightWing until she heard something crack and dropped him below.

She landed on a tall cliff and sat with her scorpion tail. "Do you have the NightWing egg?" The NightWing growled inpatiently. "Tsk tsk!" She held the egg over the edge of the cliff. The NightWing's eyes widened, and he stood up sinking his claws into the rocks. "Losen up Marrowseer." She gave the egg to the Marrowseer, he grabbed the egg and flicked his tongue at the gold SandWing. "What are we going to do with this pathetic egg anyway." The gold SandWing rolled her eyes. The Marrowseer growled at her and stood up, "You already know what we are going to do, you will take care of the NightWing and train her to be deadly and powerful. Then you will tell her what to do, you will tell her to kill the dragonets." He said as he sat down. "Alright now give me that egg." She grabbed the egg and flew off. "Remember! What you will teach her!"