Jealousy is a beautiful thing ;)

AN: i aint gonna do blah blah X reader you request who you want and I'll give it a random title

You laid in bed sound asleep until you felt a hand lightly touch your forehead and you jolted up hitting whatever figure as hard as you can.

"WHOS THERE!!" You look down to see jean laying there holding his crotch.

" ehhh..... You ah I came to.... Wake you up for our meals..." Jean managed to say tears escaping his eyes.

You smiled brightly and pushed your (h/c) hair back, out of your face.

" oh right thanks jean." You literally kicked him out, watching as he crawled down the hall still holding his crotch.

~time skip~ *3*

You sat next to armin and Eren who both smiled at you. You turned your direction to Eren and smiled causing Eren's cheeks to grow a slight shade of pink.

" Where's mikasa?" You asked looking around.

" working out.. She seems mad about something ." Armin answered taking a bite of his meal.

~mikasa time~

She seems to be doing push ups sweating uncontrollably.

" I'll get you reader-chan.... And writer-chan...Eren ... Is mine!!"

Writer-chan: Well shit o_O *hides behind Sebastian *

~ your time ~

"Oh I see." You replied staring down at you meal.

You placed your hands down on the bench thingy ( bench thingy XD )

When you suddenly felt a hand rest stop of yours. You look down to see Eren shaking quite a bit, his cheeks grew redder. Armin sipped up his soup not keeping his glare away from Eren. You noticed but armin soon shook it off with a obvious fake smile.

" i... Have to use the restroom ." Armin lied leaving.

You watch as his blue ocean eyes look away from you and walk away with the rest of his brilliant self. You couldn't help but admire that.

" hey... ___, I've been meaning to tell you that..." Eren was interrupted by a short figure.

Levi looked down at you both with his sharp grey eyes glaring.

" I will not have any romance here do i make myself clear!" Levi yelled.

You both nodded rapidly taking a large gulp.

" Eren I want you to go run until I tell you to stop." Eren did so

Levi left not punishing you for some queer reason. Minutes later armin came back with a confused expression.

" what happen to Eren?" Asked armin innocently.

You looked up at him and shrugged.

" I don't really know ...." You replied trying to think.

Armin sat next to you and smiled brightly.

" Your eyes are soo pretty...."

" huh..?"

" what?" Armin tried to confuse you.

You sat with him chatting away until Connie and Jean came and hung out with you too. Jean placed his arm around you and grinned.

" does your dick still hurt?" You asked with a grin.

Jean rolled his eyes trying not to remember the pain.

" ..no..." You all 3 began laughing except armin.

Connie looked over at you and patted your head.

" I gotta say ____, your so cute!"

You were pretty shocked of what he said. Before you can respond armin stopped you and changed the subjects.

" so Connie I'm pretty sure Sasha told you to meet her at Levi's office?"

" what why there?"

" beats me but it had to do with confessing i don't know?"

Connie's face lit up and ran off. Jean looked at armin in a somewhat suspicious way.

" I wonder how Levi will react with Connie when he gets there ."

~ Connie time ~

Connie runs in slamming captain Levi's office door open. Levi looks up from his desk irritated.

" What the hell do you think your doing coming in without knocking!"

Connie looks around to see no Sasha.

" Shit ." Connie whispered to himself.

~ your time ~

Armin glared at jean but soon brushed it off. Armin grabbed your wrist trying to pull you to the library .

" let's go find some books to read ____!" Armin insisted.

Your cheeks grew a slight pink and nodded.

" Dude the library is boring!" Jean complained.

Armin looked at him for a quick second and smiled.

" Oh.. Well then let's go outside ."

You all did so. You had to walk down stone steps but as Jean was about to take his first step downward he tripped over something causing him to fall down. You looked down in shock and armin didn't show any emotion.

You noticed his beautiful ocean blue eyes looked dim... And a dirty blue.

" a-armin? "

PART 2 soon for the meantime request what you want so i know what to right later on and before I wrote this i had to. Watch future diary to get the whole yandere stuff down so I hope you like ^^

PLEASE REQUEST WHAT U WANT!!!

1. Part 2

2: smut jean

3: Connie funny

4: YOU DECIDE NOW ;)