Dear amaZAYN readers pt. 2

SO SORRY!

I know, I know, it's been quite some time since my last update, but I actually update the one's with the most requests more often. So, this is just an information update.

*I'm gonna tell you my final decisions for the casting ...

Tyler Blackburn - He would be the one who'll play Kyle. As 80% of you said.

and the new cast . . . (hope you'll like him)

Ezra Miller - He's gonna get the part of Michael Cera, he'll be the new Lucas/Luke. I really think the part's perfect for him, do search him up if you want to know what I mean, and for this book, just imagine him having a semi-short shaggy hairdo, like the picture beside this. No one suggested this to me but hopefully you'll really like him.

So there you have it, by tomorrow evening a new chap's coming your way. Get ready, alot of bumps are heading for Zayn and Em's rollercoaster lovelife.

Fan, read, vote and spread. :)

Feedbacks always makes me want to update more often so, go spread the word!

P.S. :

Thanks for your unending support, inspirational comments. Hope you'll comment more often and whenever you need to talk or somehting like that, I'll be honored to be there for you.

Anyone can make me a new cover? And maybe a video? Like a trailer of some sort? Help?

Directioner ~ Directioner